Gifs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifs

Just thought 'd post some gifs, why, just... because? Thumbing through them before I hop onto Continuum for a little bit.

This guy is just sad...

Episode I would have been so much better like this...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

I love that first one ^_^

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

spidermage is the newset sir gaunt/poopjuice/dotehfandango/etc/etc of people who find a forum and reply to everything and post incessently. well, he isn't there yet, but i feel it coming just like i feel winter on it's way.
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
          spidermage is the newset sir gaunt/poopjuice/dotehfandango/etc/etc of people who find a forum and reply to everything and post incessently. well, he isn't there yet, but i feel it coming just like i feel winter on it's way.
          And? Work = 8 or 12 hours of pure boredom, drawing can get boring, so can reading, so that leaves forums and web comics...

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

What did you use to make those? Flash?
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

He didn't make the King of Fighters one for sure. I doubt he made the first one too.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Didn't make any of them, got them off 5chan, was bored

.Halo.

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                  anyone have suggestions on how to cut down the file size of a gif without horribly butchering it's quality?
                  I think any animation program, though 'm not sure. There are so many gifs I find that I would love to use as an avatar but they are just too big in file size. Stupid 19kb ><

.Halo.

Comment

Ky is gay, Taci Bob, Baiken is queen!

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                      I was never as bad as poop juice or sir gaunt. At least what I flood is intelligent.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I approve of any gif in which Kyo is killed.
                        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
                          I approve of any gif in which Kyo is killed.
                          Now if only Mai was Princess Amadala...

.Halo.

Comment

Iori's pants annoy me.
                            sage

Comment

Woo Elite gifz $$

Comment

Working...
                              X