NFL Preds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Preds

Give me some preds, either weekly or for the end of the season. Whos going to win big, who will turn it around -- who's not going to win another game all season.

Place Superbowl preds and playoff preds.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

This is the season I've payed the least attention to the NFL in years, but here goes:

NFC Playoffs:
    Home Field: Eagles
    Bye: Vikings
    Rest: Rams, Falcons, Packers, Giants

Eagles choke again, lose to the Vikings

AFC Playoffs:
    Home Field: Patriots
    Bye: Colts
    Rest: Broncos, Jets, Steelers, Ravens

Patriots stomp everybody again to go to the Superbowl, but since I think Tom Brady is a douche, I'll predict that they lose in the Superbowl to the Vikings
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I predict the Steelers beat the Patriots next week. Go Steelers!

Comment

Giants lost to Lions O_o god damn, my New York teams had a rough week. God I hate where I live because half the people I know are New England sports fans (Patriots/Redsox). I guess it serves me right, I've been rubbing it in their face for years about how bad their teams were.

I'd love a Giants vs Patriots Super Bowl, at least in Connecticut it'd be the highlight of century for us. Super Bowl parties would befriend and defriend people of all ages.

Comment

Philidelphia Eagles to win Super Bowl.
          DELETED

Comment

Yeah basically since philly is the nearest city I support local teams. I hate the eagles, but meh go EAglES!

Personally I only like Phillies and Flyers

Eagles will probaly go to the superbowl with a undefeated season and get trampled in the super bowl. Just because we practically lost to the bears last week

Question: Canadaians watch NFL?

Comment

EAGLES FOR RING!
              I used to live in Canada and I don't think they watch NFL.
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                Philidelphia Eagles to win Super Bowl.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by dchao90
                  I used to live in Canada and I don't think they watch NFL.
                  Yes we do, actually, and it's a shame because the CFL gets overlooked in the process. Argos for Grey Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
                    [COLOR=Green]I used to live in Canada and I don't think they watch NFL.
                    yeah many people here watch the NFL. i personally think football is the worst sport ever but a lot of other people here and in the US seem to like it. Do people in the USA really think Canadians like drastically different sports, tv shows, foods, etc than they do? The only main thing(s) our opinions seem to differ on is wars/politics/guns/racism.

Comment

Yeah over here in the USA we love racism. It's what keeps us going.

It makes sense that Canadians wouldn't watch the NFL much because they have no home team to root for even if you do like football as a sport. That's why I don't watch basketball really, I have no real team to root for until the playoffs when I just pick one.
                      Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 10-26-2004, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Its odd that Canada doesn't have an NFL team. I mean they have a team in every other sport thats played in the US, why not form a team there?

anyways as for this thread, i pray that my Giants pull a miracle, but being realistic I think the Patriots will win again....i see them going 14-2 and taking it home.

P.S. GO GIANTS!!! :up:
                        "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                        Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                        " - Tyler the Creator
                        Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                          Yeah over here in the USA we love racism. It's what keeps us going.

It makes sense that Canadians wouldn't watch the NFL much because they have no home team to root for even if you do like football as a sport. That's why I don't watch basketball really, I have no real team to root for until the playoffs when I just pick one.
                          The difference with football, and I'm not just talking about Canadians here, but Americans too, is that outside of the actual cities and surrounding regions where teams are based, team preferences tend to be varied. You'll probably find plenty of Packers fans in New Mexico. The larger cities in Canada tend to follow NFL football pretty closely while in smaller areas, especially in the west, the CFL tends to be more popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                            This is the season I've payed the least attention to the NFL in years, but here goes:

NFC Playoffs:
                            Home Field: Eagles
                            Bye: Vikings
                            Rest: Rams, Falcons, Packers, Giants

Eagles choke again, lose to the Vikings

AFC Playoffs:
                            Home Field: Patriots
                            Bye: Colts
                            Rest: Broncos, Jets, Steelers, Ravens
                            well i didnt get the seeding right but i only got two teams wrong, of course, one of them was the giants, haha
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Taken from my predictions, a yearly tradition since 1999:

(Home team in CAPS)

Rams at SEAHAWKS

This is a coin flip at best. Neither team is really playoff material, but what NFC teams outside of Philadelphia and Atlanta ARE playoff material this year? The over/under on this game could be in the 70's, as neither defense could stop a junior high school's B-team. The Seahawks have Shaun Alexander, who fell one yard short of the rushing title this year, but in a shootout like this a running game is an afterthought. I'm still giving the nod to Seattle because Mike Martz is not a playoff coach, nor will he ever be. 34-24 Seahawks.

Jets at CHARGERS

Look out, Marty Ball has made it into the playoffs. I don't think even Schottenheimer can't spoil a matchup with the AFC's perennial playoff doormat, the Jets. Until Herman Edwards can get himself a quarterback with some maturity and leadership abilities, he will go nowhere in the playoffs. Chad Pennington is not a playoff quarterback, just as Mike Martz is not a playoff coach. 33-13 Bolts.

Broncos at COLTS

Week 17 was the last bit of hope Denver's fans will get, at least this year. Peyton Manning and his troops will make short work of the opposition, just as they have all season long. Some question Manning's leadership ability. Call me a rebel, but personally I'd rather him take a few chances like he does instead of being just another yes-man who's afraid to question his coach. A coach can screw up just like any player on the field, and Manning knows the game. If the Colts can keep him off his back, this will be a 41-20 Indy blowout.

Vikings at PACKERS

Two years ago I made the mistake of underestimating Michael Vick's ability to play in cold weather. This year, though, we are not talking about Michael Vick. We are talking about Daunte Culpepper, who, in case you forgot, plays for the team that is responsible for the most broken-hearted fans in sports history. Culpepper is not Mike Vick, and he will not be a factor in this game. This could very well be Brett Favre's last hurrah, and I expect big things out of him. 26-20 Packers.

To be continued after the lower seeds fight to see who gets slaughtered by the REAL teams.
                              Originally posted by vubinspiran
                              I hate X very hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X