No announcement yet.

NFL Preds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EAGLES WON...WOOOT! Sadly, the Colts lost.

Next Week's Games:
    Falcons @ Eagles (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)
    Patriots @ Steelers (AFC CHAMPIONSHIP)
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

Falcons will beat the Eagles (please?) and Patriots will stomp the Falcons.

Last edited by Ilya; 01-17-2005, 10:25 AM.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Its my town vs yours, Mr. Ilya.

FREE GHB, PH

Comment

Predictions

Patriots win over Steelers
          Falcons win over Eagles

Super Bowl

Patriots vs. Falcons

Patriots win, Adam Vinatieri field goal in last 20 seconds of the game.
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Pats4Win

Again.

Fools.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              wow practically every prediction anyone here made was wrong

im picking the vikings over the eagles, 50% because i just hate the eagles and i dont want making an incorrect prediction to taint a potential eagles loss, and 50% because i think the eagles arent nearly as good without to and i doubt they have the confidence to make it to the superbowl. facing a vikings team that finally has confidence for the first time in years in such a state is going to be rough on them.
              This makes us enemies (until the Superbowl is over).

FREE GHB, PH

Comment

I've hated the pats ever since they beat my team (Stl Rams) in 01 super bowl
                Currently listening to:
                Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                Dead to Me - Little Brother
                Tim Barry - Manchester
                Lemuria - Get Better
                Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

Fuck the Pats winning the Superbowl, how boring. I dont think that the Pats will even beat the Steelers, and i also think the Eagles Defense will be able to contain mike Vick enough, to pull out a win. Eagles will win the Superbowl
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Squeezer, they're the same team as they were the last three years. They can't win NFC title games. A healthy Brian Westbrook isn't going to stop McNabb from choking.

I agree, though, fuck the Patriots.
                    Originally posted by vubinspiran
                    I hate X very hard.

Comment

Pat's over Steelers
                      Eagles over Atlanta...but that's a tough call. I'm basing that decision on Eagle defense, and that it's not on astroturf. If they can just get Vick and company to turn the ball over, I think Philly has a chance to steal this one.

(4-2 for my post season picks...and I made my lock and the spread)

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                        Fuck the Pats winning the Superbowl, how boring. I dont think that the Pats will even beat the Steelers, and i also think the Eagles Defense will be able to contain mike Vick enough, to pull out a win. Eagles will win the Superbowl
                        AGREED STRONGLY.

FREE GHB, PH

Comment

you're idiots. Pats fucked up Manning whos a Pro, what do you think they'll do to Ben Roethlisberger a rookie whos been unimpressive in a lot of games straight. They have way to good of a run D to let Bettis or Stayley win the game for the stellers. Pats by a lot.

Falcons are way to 1d with the run, stop the run you stop the falcons. Eagles will win it.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                            you're idiots. Pats fucked up Manning whos a Pro, what do you think they'll do to Ben Roethlisberger a rookie whos been unimpressive in a lot of games straight. They have way to good of a run D to let Bettis or Stayley win the game for the stellers. Pats by a lot.

Falcons are way to 1d with the run, stop the run you stop the falcons. Eagles will win it.
                            Cue the most uninteresting Super Bowl in history.
                            Originally posted by vubinspiran
                            I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                              I don't think the colts will be able to score much against the patriots. If the pats shut them down on their first offensive drive they'll just roll over them with corey dillon. Whoever scores first I predict wins that game. But 24-21 Pat.

And then the Steelers (please please please win), Eagles and falcons. That's just based on the fact that the Steelers are good, and St.Louis and Minnesota can't beat a real team. Although I guess neither the Eagles or Falcons are real teams. God the NFC is sucky.

Wow this guy sure is a good predictor.

Predictions for this weekend. Steelers (please please please win), and Falcons. This is based on the fact that I'm a Steelers fan and I can't predict against them. But if you want some reasoning, how about... revenge for 2001. We want this more.

And the Eagles suck so I have to go with the Falcons. Reasoning, #1 rushing team vs a mediocre run defense, even if the weather is going to hurt Vick most likely.

Comment

you're idiots. Pats fucked up Manning whos a Pro, what do you think they'll do to Ben Roethlisberger a rookie whos been unimpressive in a lot of games straight.
                                Well let's see... Roethlisberger could never play well against the Pats defense.

Or could he?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=241031023

They have way to good of a run D to let Bettis or Stayley win the game for the stellers.
                                hmmm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=241031023

was that 221 yards rushing? Really? Wow, that's a lot. That can't be right can it?

Pats by a lot.
                                Steelers

(ok so they didn't have Corey Dillon last time, and in my opinion he's the best in the league, we used to see him twice a year when he was with cincinnati. But we still put the points up on them no problem. It would have been 41 too, except we took a knee at the end and ran the time out in the redzone instead of running up the score. But the Steelers aren't a sissy Colts team that can only play inside domes. We'll break that Pats D)
                                Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 01-18-2005, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X