No announcement yet.

someone give me a new reason why it's worth an hour of my time to vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its really stupid to say god doesnt like gay people, because god is the one that created them, they are born that way. They don't think one day, hmm lets piss god off, I am becoming gay! So why would the almighty god not like his own creation?

Thats right, there aint no god.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm just waiting for that Texas representative to step up and start passing alot of anti-regulation bills. He's got a republican House AND Senate AND president. He writes alot for Lew Rockwell (specifically, things he writes are here). Unless he needs support from other Reps, I don't see why he's all over this shit.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
        Its really stupid to say god doesnt like gay people, because god is the one that created them, they are born that way. They don't think one day, hmm lets piss god off, I am becoming gay! So why would the almighty god not like his own creation?

Thats right, there aint no god.
        Wrong, according to the Bible God gives everyone free will - someone is not born gay.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

If that would be the case, its still stupid, so you gonna not let someone in heaven because he enacts his freewill as god wanted him too? No matter from what way you look at it, its stupid.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
            Wrong, according to the Bible God gives everyone free will - someone is not born gay.

Your argument is flawed. You assume the Bible is correct. There is no proof to support that claim. Science has not been able to prove that homesexuality is genetically predetermined either. As far as anyone can tell homosexual attraction includes both biological and environmental influences. At any rate, homosexuality is a very complex issue that can't be reduced to something as simplistic as "making a choice".
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
              ... but it still floors me that people would rather vote for someone they know is doing bad than someone who just might do bad. That's fucking ridiculous sounding in my head. Are you all that pessimistic to think that things can only get worse with different tactics?
              This is precisely my take on the matter. I couldn't have put it any better. Conc wins the public speaking award. Your prize is a donation to the Pallies' webserver when I get some money. Congratulations, chum!
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

It's human nature to be afraid of the unknown and any familiarities are more inviting than the former.
                sage

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                  Am I free to have a differing opinion, or just the opinion that matches yours otherwise I shouldn't be allowed to vote. The way some of you have been posting you are sounding almost facsist. This statement extends to other threads also, not just on this thread.

btw, Since those "ignorant people" are so stupid, how come you couldn't trick them into voting for Kerry?
                  I agree that to some degree I have a problem with this, and it's caused mostly by the fact that I know maybe 7 people in real life that would vote for Bush. Four of these people are my friends' really rich parents, and I assume they're voting Bush because they want money, one of them is the hard-headed son of one of those sets of parents, and the other two get into numerous political arguments and lose every one every time because their only argument is "well, Kerry is a douchebag." All the other people in my life (mind you, I don't ask people what their political orientation is before I decide to be friends with them, it just happens) happen to be liberal, communist, or whatever. They're definitely not Bush voters, though. So, I'm stuck with two ways of figuring out why the fuck anyone would vote for Bush. These forums, and talk radio. So far, I've just yet to see anyone that voted for Bush with a legitimate argument. You're clearly not dumb, but when you come to these forums you just say "haha you liberals, I'm voting for Bush, haha" without trying to explain to anyone why that is. I'd definitely be up for hearing your opinion, but so far, the only person who seems to have even a remote amount of intelligence that's a Bush supporter on these forums is Jerome, and I'm 99% sure he's not going to be a Republican anymore once he goes to college, and gets some political influence other than from his parents.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome

That's really logical.. funny I didn't choose to have blond hair... I should've chosen to have a bigger dick too.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                      but when you come to these forums you just say "haha you liberals, I'm voting for Bush, haha" without trying to explain to anyone why that is. I'd definitely be up for hearing your opinion, but so far, the only person who seems to have even a remote amount of intelligence that's a Bush supporter on these forums is Jerome, and I'm 99% sure he's not going to be a Republican anymore once he goes to college, and gets some political influence other than from his parents.
                      Of course the thread you are referring to was a troll/joke. I thought it had some decent political thoughts shared.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                      X