No announcement yet.

bush wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The country is completly backwards, and it always will be. Racism runs rampant throughout huge chunks of the country still to this day, and in other chunks (and the same chunks, loads of big ugly chunks) people are petrified of gays. That I don't get. They've done NOTHING to you and all they want is to have the basic rights that everybody else has, and you're paranoid about them. At least you have a reason to be racist, you sold them all into slavery for years upon years - they have a reason to kick your ass.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verthanthi
      I'm so tired of ignorant people denouncing ignorance.
      having very strong opinions does not = being ignorant. would you like me to go and find statistics online that back up what im saying: which is that bible thumpers and rednecks in the middle of this country is what gave bush the election? i never said that every single person in the middle of this country fit into one of those categories, i said "the majority". so if you are going to call me ignorant, atleast make a case, dont post some lame ass one liner.
      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
        and in other chunks (and the same chunks, loads of big ugly chunks) people are petrified of gays. That I don't get. They've done NOTHING to you and all they want is to have the basic rights that everybody else has, and you're paranoid about them.
        That's something I thought I'd never hear on the forums. Maybe humans aren't doomed after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
          Ok, I can understand you not wanting to deal with flames and all, but you really don't need to stick up for panda everytime someone disagrees with her. Hairygroin got just as much negative feedback, and yet i don't see you saying that they should leave him alone. She can take care of herself guy, no need to act heroic online if you're not going to back up HG along with Pandagirl
          Should I insert the sarcasm tags next time?

Melo, you do know there is a quote option right?
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
            At least you have a reason to be racist, you sold them all into slavery for years upon years - they have a reason to kick your ass.
            Who did I sell into slavery? That was a long time ago and the only people you can really yell at are long gone. Nor can you blame any of the rest of us...barring that the person is indeed a racist.
            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
            The hand claps make the song

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
              As far as I am aware:

Banning gay marriage is unconstitutional.
              (Shrunken for her pleasure)
              Well that's the rub, isn't it?
              Technically if you add something to the constitution,
              even if it is at odds with another chunk, it is itself
              constitutional on the face of things.

Imagine you had an amendment that forbid you from wearing a blue T-shirt, and your state constitution also had a freedom of expression clause in the document. They are at odds with one another, but as long as people in the proper offices chose to enforce it, they could arrest you and punish you under laws derived from the blue shirt amendment. As a defense you could claim freedom of expression, and it'd be up to a court to hash that out.

Gay marriage or anything might be against the nature and wording of your constitution, however: Adding amendments that contradicts other chunks has been done before. Check and see the wording about how all men are created equal and check the slavery deal.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• The funniest part of the whole 'scared of gays thing'. Is that they are scared that these gay people might come onto them, and they are so insecure that they would flip if that even happened. But these people that are like that, are usually never going to be hit on, mostly because they are either hillbilly ugly people or they are muscle bound clods who are so obviously homophobic that you could slice a fag on there pecks.
                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                Piston> I own in belim
                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Bush video , hyuck hyuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Escalate
                    the fuck i cant. i can and do. if you voted for bush you either A: are controlled by your religion and want others to be controlled by it too, B: dont understand whats going on in the world of politics, C: are wealthy or a are a business owner and are looking for financial gain, D: are a redneck hawk. E: some combination of the above.

give me a good reason that you have heard about why someone voted for bush, and i promise i will fit it into the above options, although i guess dont understand politics is kind of a catch all. if you voted for bush you might not be a demon as someone mentioned above, there is chance you are just an idiot with his head up his ass. lets vote in the 100 IQ guy who drew us into a pointless war that will not end and presided over an economy that lost a million jobs. more of that please. youre right these people must be geniuses.

PS: k2, do you think its just a coincidence that every single one of the northeastern and west coast states voted kerry and all of the bible belt and "redneck" states voted bush? maybe those categories arent so flawed after all eh?

I don't like Bush, but you do realize that he and Kerry agree on a large number of issues, right? Their biggest differences were with the economy and Iraq. I'm not trying to say they think exactly alike, but they certainly do have similar stances on more issues than you would believe if you didn't do some looking up on your own.
                    Last edited by Liquid Blue; 11-05-2004, 12:45 AM.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Health care was a big difference too
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Piston> I own in belim

Comment

• For all those 14-15 year old girls who want to commit suicide....

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=manly_suicide
                        Piston> I own in belim

Comment

• His articles aren't as funny as they used to be.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• i just watched fahenhiet 9/11 i'm moving to russia, at least there, the underaged prostitution is in proportion to the corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              I don't like Bush, but you do realize that he and Kerry agree on a large number of issues, right? Their biggest differences were with the economy and Iraq. I'm not trying to say they think exactly alike, but they certainly do have similar stances on more issues than you would believe if you didn't do some looking up on your own.
                              There are some very important fundamental differences...

I think Bush is far more likely to get us into another war, probably Iran or Syria. A lot of analysts think that Iraq can't succeed unless both of these countries are also straightened out american-style... I don't think Bush would hesitate. We don't have the man-power to go in on foot, it would likely be mostly airstrikes. Bush swears there won't be, but I'm suspicious that a draft might show up in some form.

Freedom of choice vs. pro life
                              Kerry is homophobic, but wants the states to decide for themselves, no constitutional ammendment
                              health care (as someone already said) is major
                              taxes (tons of different opinions about tax codes)
                              social security
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Originally posted by K2Grey
                                I'm tired of bitter people making enormous declamations.

Maybe this world would be a better place if they realized that it is not necessary to lump everyone not in your group into the category of demons and morons.

Instead, you get claims that people who vote for Bush are, in general, either ignorant, hillbillies, or religious zealots.

You _cannot_ make such blanket statements based solely on their vote.
                                actually, I think it's a pretty good blanket statement...polls show 76% of them falling into the first category.. I think the last two can catch a lot of the rest.
                                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                                X