No announcement yet.

bush wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it's not ok to murder an unborn child. But a rapist should be murdered. Let me guess you stand for the death penalty too. Man you're a fucking hypocrite
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd

DO YOUR PART TO PROTECT AMERICA! IMPREGNATE SOME CHICK!

Or exercise your Second Amendment rights. Go down to the local Guns 'R Us and get yourself that high powered rifle you always wanted.
      Bush is never out of season.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

That would make for a good campaign slogan "Killing unborn children... it's A-OK with me!" and a big thumbs up sign. Democrats should just drop the abortion issue if they want to have a decent chance at winning an election.

An unborn child hasn't raped or murdered anyone but yeah if he wants to go on the platform of "no person should have control over the life or death of another person" then there is some hypocrisy there.

One thing is absolutely certain:

My country really hates gay people.

Comment

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO !!!
          I'm glad that Bush has won. Kerry is such a weak ******* !
          GO BUSH GO BUSH !
          Atleast he has got some balls.
          7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

go marrie him.

nt kerry
            Originally posted by Kolar
            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
              My country really hates gay people.

Probably related to the degree of religious conformism in the US.
              There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

I'll have some babies too. It apparently doesn't matter if I have money to take care of them or not, or if I even want to take care of them, as long as I don't abort them, and they're not gay, everything's cool.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Oh shit, you're right. What if some of them turn out gay? Fuck, that makes me sick to my stomach. Well, we've got four years to make it illegal to be gay--cross your fingers!
                  Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
                    And pandagirl. Stfu about abortion you stupid virgin.
                    Freedom of speech my man. And are you dissing me because I'm not a slut? That's just kind of weird.

Statement:
                    Froedrick:I don't like Bush. I like Kerry.
                    Arguments:
                    Hairy:I don't like Kerry's views on some things like abortion. [more logical arguments here]
                    Panda:I think abortion is wrong too. [reasons here]
                    Retort to back up his case:
                    Froedrick:Hairy, you're the reason USA sucks. You don't know *bleep*. Panda, you're a stupid virgin.

:up:
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                    1:Chao <ER>> at all
                    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Stolen Shamelessly from Doug Stanhope

I'm sick of people saying "I disagree with an abortion, except in the case of rape." So what, rape babies aren't lives, too? Or is it alright to end a life just because the Dad is an asshole? Can I kill you if your dad robs a bank?

Comment

• Verthanthi said: I'm sick of people saying "I disagree with an abortion, except in the case of rape." So what, rape babies aren't lives, too? Or is it alright to end a life just because the Dad is an asshole? Can I kill you if your dad robs a bank?

Most woman who are raped are under 18... and yoiu know what? having a baby at that age fuks your life and will probably fukl the life of this kid... So I guess you'll be sick of me all your life
                        Last edited by Melo; 11-03-2004, 08:28 PM.
                        Elmo!> Hola
                        KJW> Elimo!
                        Nimrook> Melo!
                        yungsta> jello!

Comment

• Pandagirl, let's clear up a couple things. First, yeah, Froe got a little bit excited. But let's take a look at your "arguments", shall we?

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                          And are you dissing me because I'm not a slut? That's just kind of weird.
                          He's not "dissing" you because you're "not a slut." I'm guessing that his point was merely that you're underage and haven't had a lot of experience with sex or it's consequences yet. It's not a bad thing, but I'll speak for myself when I say that I know a lot of people who use protection religiously (har har har) and still get freaked out by pregnancy scares. I honestly listen more to people who have experience than people who don't. Call me crazy. It's the same way I'd listen to a carpenter on how to build a house, and hold less stock in a banker telling me how.

Hairy:I don't like Kerry's views on some things like abortion. [more logical arguments here]
                          Actually, his exact quote was:
                          Originally posted by Hairygroin
                          Yea, I voted Bush and I'm proud of it. Kerry stands for nothing.
                          If you can tell me where the "logical" argument was here, I'll personally send you a blue ribbon. "Kerry stands for nothing"? Obviously he stands for something. Logical arguments include more than heresay and personal opinion.

The original quote being:
                          Babies are not just something you have when it's convinient for you. If you get pregnant, too bad, suck it up, it's your fault that you got pregnant.
                          This is where Froe got all mad. Again, if you had some experience here, I'm sure he wouldn't have gotten all up in arms. Not to say that it was right for him to freak out at you, but you've gotta know that some people won't weigh your statements on abortion (or taxes, or anything else that you haven't experienced yet) as heavily as others. It's not your fault, but it's the truth.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
                            Freedom of speech my man. And are you dissing me because I'm not a slut? That's just kind of weird.

Statement:
                            Froedrick:I don't like Bush. I like Kerry.
                            Arguments:
                            Retort to back up his case:
                            Froedrick:Hairy, you're the reason USA sucks. You don't know *bleep*. Panda, you're a stupid virgin.

:up:
                            No panda, he's dissing you because you are a stupid sheltered child living your rich suburban life oblivious to the needs of anyone but yourself. And it's people like you who mindlessly support Bush because they are too dumb to figure out what's really going on, and they just listen to what their rich daddy wants so he'll make a couple thousand more dollars to buy a new mercedes. While the average man trying to make a living is starving and the economy is falling apart.

Or maybe you are the daughter of a filthy bible thumpin' redneck who votes for old George because he's the voice of the lord!! can I hear a Halleluja!! Oh, and maybe your cousin/brother Billy got to shoot up some towelheads in Iraq too. Wow!! thats like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone, not only is he the voice of the lord, but he's also biased against all people who aren't white christians. Hot diggity!

edit: aw conc you beat me to the chase, and you did it in a more politically correct fashion too
                            Last edited by Bob (SRB); 11-03-2004, 08:48 PM.
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

• Originally posted by Melo
                              Most woman who are raped are under 18... and yoiu know what? having a baby at that age fuks your life and will probably fukl the life of this kid... So I guess you'll be sick of me all your life
                              so now it's an age issue? Most women who have abortions, raped or not, are in their teens.. now what?
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• i've met so many people who complain about their government not supporting them and how they can't afford to buy caviar, but it often turns out that they wasted their chance to get a good education or they simply don't work hard enough.

and yeah i know sometimes it's not their fault that they have no money, but most of the time it is

Comment

Working...
                                X