No announcement yet.

Your Favourite Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5:ninety9> i was too proud to turn on a light an admit defeat, instead i opned the door like 5 times so i oculd use the microwave light to memorize the microwave button psotions, i failed 4 times

Ninety9 aka Benno is probably the most fucking brilliant and funny asian I have ever met.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
      5:ninety9> i was too proud to turn on a light an admit defeat, instead i opned the door like 5 times so i oculd use the microwave light to memorize the microwave button psotions, i failed 4 times

Ninety9 aka Benno is probably the most fucking brilliant and funny asian I have ever met.
      I remember you posted your logs once and I read that one.. My mom came through the door and thought I was having a seizure on the floor when I was laughing.

Comment

"A quotation is a handy thing to have about, saving one the trouble of thinking for oneself."

-A.A. Milne
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          It was Verthanthi, and oddly enough, Bilbo wasn't involved in that tangent.
          ¨
          I knew it! You just couldn't resist could you?
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

I did take a break on this other thread and gave someone else a try:

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?p=273575

Zeus stepped up to bat with a conversation you apparently had, but Fit of Rage had a good one later on the page.

Comment

I saw this somewhere yesterday and thought it was quite cool, though I can't remember who said it:

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're absolutely right."

:turned:
              G[y]Ro> omfg
              G[y]Ro> u nerds
              G[y]Ro> NERDS
              G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Bender for President!!!!!!!

"Your a pimple on society's ass and you'll never amount to anything"
                Bender, Futurama
                Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                oNe-t> YEAH
                nopcode> before going out
                funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome

One complicated motherfucking microwave

PhyRe> this game is going to the recycle bin
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

an old silly one i think, but it amused me :P

"53.8% of all statistics are unreliable."
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

1) When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in
                      his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers
                      in his car."
                      --Author Unknown
                      2) Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a
                      headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and
                      "Keep away from children"
                      --Author Unknown
                      3) "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group
                      for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
                      --Drew Carey
                      4) "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable
                      job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the
                      end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."
                      --Jeff Foxworthy
                      5) "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an
                      infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even
                      considering if there is a
                      man on base."
                      --Dave Barry
                      6) "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should treat
                      it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they
                      should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay, the day
                      before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp."
                      --Bob Ettinger
                      7) "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the
                      lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to
                      teach you how to swim.'"
                      --Paula Poundstone
                      8) "A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal
                      skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: "Duh."
                      --Conan O'Brien
                      9) "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my
                      fish burger and I realize, Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow
                      learner."
                      --Lynda Montgomery
                      10) "I think that's how Chicago got started. Bunch of people in New York
                      said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold
                      enough. Let's go west.'"
                      --Richard Jeni
                      11) "If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators
                      would be dead."
                      --Johnny Carson
                      12) "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
                      --Paul Rodriguez
                      13) "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and
                      that's the law."
                      --Jerry Seinfeld
                      14) "Remember in elementary school , you were told that in case of fire
                      you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to
                      tallest. What is the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?"
                      --Warren Hutcherson
                      15) "Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same."
                      --Oscar Wilde
                      16) "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of
                      Congress... But I repeat myself."
                      --Mark Twain
                      17) "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least
                      they can find Afghanistan."
                      --A. Whitney Brown
                      18) "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
                      --Billy Crystal
                      19) "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a
                      look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'"
                      --Dave Barry
                      20) Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was
                      taken.
                      --Unknown, presumed deceased
                      what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                      http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

rofl #17
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                          Procrastination is like Masturbation, It's fun until u realize the only person ure fucking is ureself.

No idea who said it, but funny
                          That was me, thank you very much.
                          My boyfriend made it up last year.
                          Except it was "Procrastination is like masturbation. It feels good until you realized you just ****ed yourself."
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Commando
                            My Sig, forget who gerbz was saying it too though.
                            DC I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. START PLAYING DAMMIT
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Working...
                            X