This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Actor/ Actrice

So who do you think is the best actor/actrice out there?

Mine:

Male white actor
    • Comedy

Jim Carrey: I love the dude, his expressions are pure gold, I loved him in Bruce Almighty
    Robin Williams: You gotta admire the dude for everything he has done, specially his role in Patch Adams.
    • Action

Mel Gibson: I think he is a very skilled actor, he was brilliant in Braveheart and the Patriot
    Johnny Depp: Has played some very good roles lately in the movies, really impressed me.
    Al Pacino: He was great in the godfather triology.
    • Overal

Tom Hanks: Very skilled, and overal great. I liked him in the Green Mile, and I also liked his role in saving private ryan.

Male Black Actor
    • Comedy

Martin Lawrence: He cracks me up, he's a great actor best in comedy's.
    Eddy Murphy: You can't talk about black actor's in comedy and not talk about Eddy Murphy, this guy really earned his stripes, he is great.
    Honourable mention: Chris Rock, this guys is hilarious, and he will probably be in my list in the near future, but at this moment he needs a bit more experience.
    • Action

Samuel L. Jackson: One of the best in my opinion, I just like his style, he can be really convincing in any role. Tho comedy isnt really his style.
    Morgan Freeman: Also a great actor, has been around for a long time, if I am correct he first starred in a movie back in '66.
    • Overal

Will Smith: Just one name springs to mind when i think about an overal black actor: Will Smith, he is great in comedy's i.e. The prince of Bel Air, but he is also great in action/thriller movies, Bad Boys.

[B]Overal Male Actor[B]
    Robin Williams: Has always been one of my favourite actor's, I just love him
    Tom Hanks/ Samuel L. Jackson: I like them both equally much, their past movies speak for themselves.

I will post my female one soon, I am just out of time for now

Disclaimer: These are only my views, I might have forgotten some I also really like but just slipped my mind, I know I left out Asian/other actor's in this post, was my choise, not meant to be racist or whatever, you can add them if you like. I also did mainstream and actors of this moment, I don't know enough about the older actor's to really judge over them.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

One of the greatest posts ever. It all began with the spelling of "actrice" and was completed when you seperated the whites from the blacks.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Why are we seperating white and black actors? They're all doing the same job if a black guy is a better actor than a white one then shouldn't the black guy be at the top instead of just of the 'black guy list' and vice verca.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Page saved before you edit it.
        sage

Comment

On behalf of the Asian community, I'd like to say that we're shocked you've chosen Morgan Freeman over Denzel Washington.
          RogerMexico
          The Daily Nice
          Post Secret

Comment

Oh, this racism is killing me.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

It should do, I just think its a little strange to seperate whites and blacks on such a subject, seems unnecersary.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

It's rather simple, because the black actors will probably be ranked higher than the white ones (ala denzel washington for best actor), if they weren't separated into different categories, we wouldn't hear about the white ones at all
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

L M A O ! :groovy:
                  8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                  8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                  8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                  8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                  8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Wow he spells actress wrong more than once, I first thought it was just a slip up in the title.

GJ on segregating the actors like that. If only the Emmy's had you're line of thinking, everone would be much happier :ermm:
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      GJ on segregating the actors like that. If only the Emmy's had you're line of thinking, everone would be much happier :ermm:
                      That would be great. "...and the oscar for best mexican actor goes to..."
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think I'd better nip this one in the bud, closed
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                        X