No announcement yet.

Whats there to do In Atlanta....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got family in Atlanta. Well they live in Oakwood or some small town near Atlanta. Well Georgia has the biggest Mall! (I think) Which is pretty cool if you like shopping, which I don't. Then there are those Great Smoky Mts although they're way up North and once you get on top of the damn stone you get to see the most boring Museum ever (Gone in the wind museum or something? eew?) Talking about Musea, in Atlanta is the most awesome museum, the Coca Cola Museum, it is totally awesome because you can drink as much Coca Cola and every other Coca Cola related drink for free and as much as you want!!! I could spend a whole week there easily.
    WOW you don't know wtf you are talking about.

First off Oakwood isn't very close to Atlanta.

Second The Mall of Georgia isn't the biggest mall although it is big. The Mall of America in Mineapolis(St Paul?) Minnesota is the biggest it has a theme park in it and everything.

Great Smoky Mountains are shit. Stone Mountain is probably better for just a day hike (not too big) and has some cool civil war history (giant carving in the mountain) and a big civil ar museum (check it out)

The Coca Cola museum was closed down. Noone that I know knows why and I live nearby the director of product enhancements for Coca Cola and she doesn't no why so gayness is the only factor here.

Visit Varsity! Whoever said that is right it is kind of like a Sonic/Johnny Rocket with good food like In and Out Burger (if anyone has heard of all 3 of those :/)

And well you have already left for your trip and this is all pretty pointless but yeah just to prove some Atlanta newbies wrong. Besides Atlanta rocks and you don't appreciate it until you move away which is what happened to me. Now I live in an idiotic place called Tucson AZ WHICH SUCKS ASS. So don't bitch about Atlanta.
    1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
    Corporation.

Comment

Hahaha, I live in Buckhead, that's bout as close to Atlanta besides (MidTown) aka (GayTown) as you gonna get... There's a few bars to go to, plenty of fast food places... I prefer to stay away from there (GayTown)... Cops enjoy powertrippin in Atlanta, so beaware.
      -Put up, Or Shut up-

Comment

OK im back.... very long drive.... went to the coke thingie..... post pictures and tell more about the trip when im not so tired....
        "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

The new Incubus cd (quite good) was recorded in Atlanta
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

go become a rap star and do all the "bitches" like those famous dirtay rappers say in their rhyming songs
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

so how was it?
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

OK now that I am a little more awake. The drive was killer, but all in all the trip was great. Weather was warm, beggers were a plenty, and we ate at Bob evens on the way home that was pretty rough.

I have to say I like visiting the states but things are a little different. examples would be the scarce use of debt cards almost every one uses cash or credit.
                The homeless people actually do some thing to beg for money not like up here, from singing you a song to trying to be a really smelly tour guild....

I wasent to impressed with the colours on the Georga dome..... pink?

Theres alot of "bling bling" in the cars down there. They really seem to have alot of pride in the vehicles.

um I'm sure theres more for me to say but I will post some pictures for now.
                Thats Jermey and Angela who drove down with us.

This is a picture of the country side.

This I think is the olympic torch.... though I could be wrong.

This is a picture of our room.... wink wink nudge nudge....

This is a picture of the view from our room.... nice looking city

This is some wonderful art wrok on top of a building just thought it was kind of cool

Yes hes drinking a can of Pepsi in front of the coke Museum... like that hasen't been done before.

This is um..... art? Its a statue of A lion..... if your looking at it from a distance.... get close and it looks like a big pile of fresh turd

This is a picture of the really bright and ugly carpet at the GWCC

Well thats it for now.

Comment

cool, are you from canada?
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Yes the town I live is is very much like Pittsberg... were are a steel town.... not much to do really Close to Niagra Falls and Toronto.

heres a map

Comment

Working...
                    X