Hacker in your midst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xaltar
    How would you feel if someone hacked this forum and deleted entire sections?
    Generally, that would be fucking awesome. Kick this dumbass forum to the floor! :P .. Oh and your Forum is gay.
    |
    Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
    Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
    [Spastic]
    --:fear:--

Comment

As you can see, Xaltar, you're really not going to get anywhere here at our forum. A lot of the people who frequent these boards are immature fuckfaces prone to shout "LOLOLOLOL" at you. As others have pointed out, we don't know what's up. It certainly is a shame that people pull shit like that, but it happens and that's that. You fix up the mess as best you can and move on.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
        As you can see, Xaltar, you're really not going to get anywhere here at our forum. A lot of the people who frequent these boards are immature fuckfaces prone to shout "LOLOLOLOL" at you. As others have pointed out, we don't know what's up. It certainly is a shame that people pull shit like that, but it happens and that's that. You fix up the mess as best you can and move on.
        If I said "LOLOLOLOL", would that make me look too sexy, or just sexy enough?
        Yes, this forum is full of 2d spaceship game players with no lives. You would have more luck at a weight watchers convention... atleast they try to get rid of their problem. Yes, well. :fear:
        |
        Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
        Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
        [Spastic]
        --:fear:--

Comment

seriously, do you think that coming to a strange forum and saying what he has, that
          a> you would really get a serious response anywhere on the internet
          b> people would not think you are a dumbass for discussing this with admins only
          c> think we would really have a clue on to the whereabout or personal information of this supposed attack

realistically, the guy shoulda known better. and i still say we spam their forums for fun.
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
            seriously, do you think that coming to a strange forum and saying what he has, that
            a> you would really get a serious response anywhere on the internet
            b> people would not think you are a dumbass for discussing this with admins only
            c> think we would really have a clue on to the whereabout or personal information of this supposed attack

realistically, the guy shoulda known better. and i still say we spam their forums for fun.
            12 steps ahead of you.
            Read post number 7 of this thread.
            sage

Comment

I hate the way that you can't hack administrators because they're so gosh-darn careful. Whoops, I made a booboo. :sadoldsmi
              Gaian Nakie Day

Comment

Originally posted by Selex
                If I said "LOLOLOLOL", would that make me look too sexy, or just sexy enough?
                Yes, this forum is full of 2d spaceship game players with no lives. You would have more luck at a weight watchers convention... atleast they try to get rid of their problem. Yes, well. :fear:

Most of us do have lives =\ Sorry if you don't
                7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                Piston> I own in belim
                6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

crvenban gets my vote
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    12 steps ahead of you.
                    Read post number 7 of this thread.
                    that's why i love you Dicky
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Selex
                      Yes, this forum is full of 2d spaceship game players with no lives
                      All I do is drink and cry, is that a life?
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

(Dons white hat)

It is YOUR OWN FAULT if your forums get hacked. You cannot blame it on anyone else. Keep in close contact with your forum software vendor and *APPLY SECURITY PATCHES* on a regular basis.

It is VERY EASY to exploit broken forum software, and it requires little to no actual knowledge. It is very easy to go to a search engine and search randomly for vulnerable editions of various forum software, and then exploit them all.
                        TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                        qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                        3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

If you've got a white hat then you can ditch that white wig
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                          X