Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This thread has a lot of pages ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ur funny, almost like the guy that tricked me into giving up puma's pw one time with the name AnImoI after that i noticed that AnImoL was on the chat and i just did a big no no
    Big Chill

Comment

lol

puma
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

THERE WAS A FAMILY CALLED THE SIMPSONS XXX. THEY LIVED IN SPRINGFIELD IN THE USA. HOMER & MARGE HAVE 3 CHILDREN NAMED BART WHO'S 10, LISA WHO'S 8 AND MAGGIE WHO'S 2. THE FAMILY HAVE A NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR CALLED THE FLANDERS, WHO LIKES TO HAVE SEX WITH MARGE WHEN HOMER IS OUT TO MOE'S TAVERN. BARNEY THE HOMER'S FRIEND LOVES TO FUCK LITTLE LISA, AND SOMETIMES HE CALLS BART TO THE PARTY AND THEY'RE HAVING A 3SOME WITH LISA. BART AND LISA GO TO SCHOOL IN SPRINGFIELD. THEY HAVE 1 TEACHER EACH. LISA'S TEACHER IS MISS HOOVER , SHE'S A LESBIAN AND BART'S TEACHER IS MRS KRABOPUL, HE'S A GAY.
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
          THERE WAS A FAMILY CALLED THE SIMPSONS XXX. THEY LIVED IN SPRINGFIELD IN THE USA. HOMER & MARGE HAVE 3 CHILDREN NAMED BART WHO'S 10, LISA WHO'S 8 AND MAGGIE WHO'S 2. THE FAMILY HAVE A NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR CALLED THE FLANDERS, WHO LIKES TO HAVE SEX WITH MARGE WHEN HOMER IS OUT TO MOE'S TAVERN. BARNEY THE HOMER'S FRIEND LOVES TO FUCK LITTLE LISA, AND SOMETIMES HE CALLS BART TO THE PARTY AND THEY'RE HAVING A 3SOME WITH LISA. BART AND LISA GO TO SCHOOL IN SPRINGFIELD. THEY HAVE 1 TEACHER EACH. LISA'S TEACHER IS MISS HOOVER , SHE'S A LESBIAN AND BART'S TEACHER IS MRS KRABOPUL, HE'S A GAY.
          where the hell did that come from, and what is your avatar?
          Throughout time, there’s been
          crimes, throughout our history
          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
          Come on and take a stand
          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
          and all the kids are running
          from London to Manchester
          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Sordid
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
            X