Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u didnt write Donnie Darko u liar
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      Hairygroin, if I were to ask you to elaborate as to how Larry Wachowski's sex change could possibly have anything to do with the decline of the The Matrix series, there isn't a doubt in my mind that you would toss religion into the mix and go off about transvestites being unnatural and against your god's will.

You know the thought processes were there dude.
      Dude, I don't even have to say anything about that.

All I was suggesting was that perhaps cuz he was so f*cked up in the head maybe he was a little derailed from the movie? Geez.

Comment

That Larry sure makes a handsome woman. :wub:

If Stewart is telling the truth, that explains a lot, like Liquid Blue suggested. I think the last two Matrices became sci-fi, action driven movies, as opposed to how the first Matrix was a perfect balance in depth of plot, sci-fi, and action.

Seems pretty obvious the reason why the first Matrix had such a huge cult following is because of all the allegories dealing with philosophy, religion, and computer science.

Comment

Speaking of Donnie Darko, I just watched that the other night after hearing about it from many people.

I cried myself to sleep after I ripped out all of my hair when I was done with the movie. Damn, it's fucked up.

Comment

Donnie Darko is a great movie, I need to watch it again sometime soon.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I personally hope they get screwed for it. It's awful to have someone steal your works..
              Either literature, artwork or conceptual ideas it's just not good to take credit for other peoples stuff.. I found a few of my drawings on a guys site that used the bungie.net forums and it took me 2 months to get him to take them down.
              <_<
              STARKITTY
              A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

movies went deeper into the ground, but they had awesome music from Rage Against the MAchine!!! ^-^
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                  movies went deeper into the ground, but they had awesome music from Rage Against the MAchine!!! ^-^
                  wha?
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                    I searched for howl of the she-demon on google and this was all I could find:

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

wow, that really is depressing
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

"Dealing with your spouse's Alzheimer's" is the funniest. Even though my grandmother died from that.
                        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X