No announcement yet.

I'm live at no cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know that. I don't play anymore.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

this thread isn't so great anymore
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

You must have quit a long time ago to have not heard of ezo. Or never based.

Comment

I quit late 2003, but no I never based. Truthfully, I never even was any good, or got on a decent squad. I was never picked at ?go base, and always picked last for the rest of the games.
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

So has DTF officially overtaken Galleleo for the Posted Something in Bad Taste that Unexpectedly Turned Everyone Against Me title?

Comment

I dunno, TK, to my knowledge no one could stand Gall even before he posted that.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                So has DTF officially overtaken Galleleo for the Posted Something in Bad Taste that Unexpectedly Turned Everyone Against Me title?
                I did it for attention and that's what I got.

Thanks, DTF.

But no, people actually have a sense of humor and found it funny.

Comment

The people who found that picture funny have no social skills whatsoever
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

dtf couldn't out do me tk.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I like Cops though. He likes the same music as me.

Comment

he must feel special

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                          he must feel special
                          He does.
                          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                            I just asked how that was trying to insult me. I accept that I am fat and I accept I'm young. There isn't much I can or want to do about either of those. It's a tad less maniacal when the person admits it isn't it.
                            Now that's the kind of attitude that keeps you overweight -_- .

If you just go out and run for about 30 minutes a day, it really does help. Who knows, you might even like running and join cross country ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                              Now that's the kind of attitude that keeps you overweight -_- .

If you just go out and run for about 30 minutes a day, it really does help. Who knows, you might even like running and join cross country ^-^
                              Fuck that, physical activity is for losers. Just go on the Lucon diet. With it, you can never exercise, and yet still somehow lose weight.
                              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Hmm. Tempting.

Comment

Working...
                                X