No announcement yet.

TW Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have foreskin f that crap. Why do you need jelly to masturbate do it dry!!!!
    1:Sumpson> SSC wants to be facist

"The only thing that can ruin this game is the player community." -BD Vine, Sonera
    Corporation.

Comment

Why the f*** do you want to know?! <_<

<_<
      Merf. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
        yes, since i was born
        I looked through the whole thread for a post like this just so I could quote it and not have to type anything. Love Ilya, fuck the rest of you.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
          Considering circumsicion began as Christian psudeo-science (as a way to prevent kids from jerking off as much), I think it's fucking retarded. Even the AMA refuses to state a recommendation neither for nor against it, insisiting the decision should be left to the parent.
          um, yeah. b4 you get to critical Christianity get the facts straight. i know cirumcision was used by the Jewish people long before Christians came around. Similar to many Jewish laws of the old testament, its true purpose was to promote health and good hygiene/ however i will admit that the practice got a large boost when a couple of centuries ago by the the stricter Christians(puritans?)

Comment

I always thought it was a Jewish thing. Maybe thats a little to stereotypical?

Anyway, circumcision is far rarer in 3rd world countries than it is in America. Nowadays its done mainly for medical purposes - to prevent infant urinary tract infection. Since I wasn't Jewish and was born in China, I wasn't circumsized. I'm personally against it because it seems heinous that an infant should have to go through that.

Foot binding on the other hand was a beauty thing - I remember my grandmother telling me how my great grandmother had large feet because she always undid her bindings. However inhumane as it may seem, I don't see the difference between doing that some time ago and modern day liposuction/breast implants/Botox injections. Its all about the image.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by iKillburger
              um, yeah. b4 you get to critical Christianity get the facts straight. i know cirumcision was used by the Jewish people long before Christians came around. Similar to many Jewish laws of the old testament, its true purpose was to promote health and good hygiene/ however i will admit that the practice got a large boost when a couple of centuries ago by the the stricter Christians(puritans?)
              [lmao]Yes, because Americans loved the Jews in the mid 1800's...[/lmao]

Yea, sorry. Being a typical ethno-centric American, when I said circumcision began as Christian psudeo-science, I was referring to how it started in the US in the mid-to-late 1800's. I wasn't referring to it actually begining...period...like 2000 years ago...beginning.
              Last edited by Subjugation; 12-14-2004, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                I have foreskin. Doesn't that just turn you on?.. Wow this is so on-topic for a curious dude.
                Doesn't poop get caught in betwe--nevermind.
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

aww, dude..
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I still have all sets of my penis.
                    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                      I always thought it was a Jewish thing. Maybe thats a little to stereotypical?
                      It says in the Bible all about how circumcision was created. If I remember right, God said that baby boys should be circumcised at 8 days old to remember his covenant with Abraham. It had something to do with being known as clean, I really can't remember, all I remember was that if you were female all you had to do was be in a family where everyone was cicumcised. Then, in the New Testament, circumcision was replaced by baptism. Circumcision is not required in churches, but most still do it anyway, I think (wouldn't know since I'm not a guy).

EDIT: But yes, it did start with Jewish people. I forgot to mention that.
                      Last edited by Pandagirl!; 12-14-2004, 05:50 PM.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Most do, just as a tradition of old times.
                        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                          It says in the Bible all about how circumcision was created. If I remember right, God said that baby boys should be circumcised at 8 days old to remember his covenant with Abraham. It had something to do with being known as clean, I really can't remember, all I remember was that if you were female all you had to do was be in a family where everyone was cicumcised. Then, in the New Testament, circumcision was replaced by baptism. Circumcision is not required in churches, but most still do it anyway, I think (wouldn't know since I'm not a guy).

EDIT: But yes, it did start with Jewish people. I forgot to mention that.
                          Shut up, you dumb bitch

Comment

Actually, one day God came down and told Abraham he had to cut his, and his male brethren's foreskin off. Like the dumb fuck he was, he went through with it. Thus, circumcisian was bron.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

born*

Originally posted by Bioture
                              I'm personally against it because it seems heinous that an infant should have to go through that.
                              they don't care or feel it, dude
                              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Xuana
                                Shut up, you dumb bitch
                                For a second I thought you were Twerp. Change your avatar.

<3
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X