Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Peterson, blah blah.

They want to kill him.

It's funny, he was on trial for doing something wrong (killing someone), and now, they want to kill him (but it won't be wrong). Not to mention that supposedly all the evidence was circumstantial (think Star Trek VI).

Anyone else get this? What gives us the right to kill him if it's wrong to kill in the first place? Eye for an eye is old. People want revenge but that isn't going to bring Laci back.

I'm also curious what you Christian type people think. I bet Mr. Christ is yelling, "What the hell, I died for you guys?"

-or-

If you don't care, post your favorite TV show or book below. Maybe your favorite fast food restaurant (Wendy's rocks) or candy (Kit Kat bites).

Yeah.
    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Mr. Christ is yelling "Make that son of a bitch carry a cross like I did! Then hang him on it!"
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

Comment

Snickers and Pay Day for Win
      DELETED

Comment

Well, according to the evidence, it seems he's the one who did it, but that's besides the point. I think the death penalty is pretty stupid, despite the fact that I'm very much pro-death about most things. I'm pro choice, pro-doc assisted suicide, pro regular suicide, pro shooting assholes who break into your house at night...etc.

The problem is the justice system is clearly a flawed, imperfect system. The death penalty is really only appropriate in a society where there are no mistakes ever made, and that just isn't something that humans are capable of at this point in their evolution.

But, to speak on Dameon's point, it's clear hypocrisy on the part of the right when they want to protect every fetus, but once it's outside of the womb, they're like "Give the asshole the needle!"

Comment

Everyone knows he is guilty.
          Last edited by Twerp; 12-14-2004, 10:05 PM.

Comment

don't click this http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/...?aid=34965&bw=
            Last edited by Ilya; 12-14-2004, 10:18 PM.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I'm a master of moral philosophy.

But I still don't know if the death penalty is right.
              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                I don't have a local Ford dealer.
                Originally posted by vubinspiran
                I hate X very hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                  I don't have a local Ford dealer.
                  do you have a face?
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
                    I'm a master of moral philosophy.

But I still don't know if the death penalty is right.
                    You have your masters in philosophy or just dubbed yourself the master of moral philosophy? Big difference.

Comment

i'm the master of your mom and her oral capacity!
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        You have your masters in philosophy or just dubbed yourself the master of moral philosophy? Big difference.
                        Both!
                        The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                          i'm the master of your mom and her oral capacity!
                          Not to mention cavity.

Comment

1. The correct translation of the hebrew says not to murder, nothing about killing.
                            2. An unborn child has not killed anyone, while a murderer has. A bit different, you must face the consequences for your actions.
                            3. Giving someone the death penalty is not for revenge, the jurors should be unbiased peers. Therefore, the death penalty is given for grievous crimes against humanity where the person has shown a willinginess to kill with no respect for human rights, etc, etc. A perfect system no, but what is?
                            4. i forgot what else.
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Anyone who feels like he has the right to take someone else's life should be subject to having his own life terminated, not by a person but by the state. The death penalty is fully justified, but should not be given out liberally.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X