No announcement yet.

Workout!? What's your workout routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to do a LOT of walking. Then I turned nerdy and did fuck all. Now I just walk to and from school, play rugby and football occasionally and run a few laps around the field behind my house (every day if possible).

Comment

I play badminton once a week for like 3 hours, and I take out my dog for a night jog almost every night (unless I'm slacking).
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

exercise is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
          I need to get into better shape. Since it's Winter Break, why not start now . I will probably just do sit-ups, push ups, and run about 5k a day for training for my next cross country season.

Originally Posted by RATTY...
          Musclefiber I and II, I having LOTS of endurance, but not a lot of power.
          And II, the one having lots of maximal power, the strong muscles, run fast, and good leaping power (ability to jump high far/high). Again divided into 2, one with good endurance (the perfect one), and the one with BAD endurance (*cough*). People use to have I and II combined. Lots of one of them are required when competing at pro level.

Like anaerobic and aerobic excercises?
          It's almost the same, since you were born with one of those muscle fibers, and it pretty much decides what kind of endurance you got.
          Endurance is divided into 2, anaerobic and aerobic.
          Aerobic endurance is the ability to work with decent intensity for a long time (maraton runners).
          Anaerobic endurance is the ability is the ability to work with really intensity for a short time (sprinters).
          Anaerobic and aerobic excercises helps you to get better at one of them
          (a guy with muscle fiber I who do a lot of aerobic exercises, will get better at sprinting, but a guy with muscle fiber II will sprint better no matter what),
          in the end, it comes to your muscle fibers I believe.
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Clench fist around bottle

Raise fist to mouth

Trigger the osophegus (typo) and consume liquid contents

Lower arm to waist

Keep fist clenched

Exercise vocal muscles
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I don't ever really
              read these forums
              anymore,

but i am
              posting in a thread
              last replied to by
              ZeUs!!.

but to answer the topic title,
              the only thing i have read,

i will go for the default comedy option:

maturbating

lmao.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                exercise is overrated
                :up:
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                  It's almost the same, since you were born with one of those muscle fibers, and it pretty much decides what kind of endurance you got.
                  Endurance is divided into 2, anaerobic and aerobic.
                  Aerobic endurance is the ability to work with decent intensity for a long time (maraton runners).
                  Anaerobic endurance is the ability is the ability to work with really intensity for a short time (sprinters).
                  Anaerobic and aerobic excercises helps you to get better at one of them
                  (a guy with muscle fiber I who do a lot of aerobic exercises, will get better at sprinting, but a guy with muscle fiber II will sprint better no matter what),
                  in the end, it comes to your muscle fibers I believe.
                  anaerobic require no oxygen when being used. Which is why some sprinters don't even take a breath during a race.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                  X