Black People Love Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black People Love Us

In order to relieve the racial tension that has been displayed on the forum, I present you with the following.

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

gophar, feel free to flame me if you can find this in your files. I didn't do a really thorough check. But I'm trying to ease the racial hatred here.
    Originally posted by vubinspiran
    I hate X very hard.

ROFL -> Sally always says things that make me feel special, like: "You're so cool, you're different, you're not like other Black people!"

Sally is always complimenting me on my skin tone. When she comes back from her tropical vacations she says to me, "Look! Look! I'm as dark as you are!" Then she holds out her arm against mine to compare. I just love how she wants to be like me!
    Last edited by schope; 01-03-2005, 11:46 PM.
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Yeah its been posted before and the whole thread went to shit.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ls/4138119.stm

Edit: I figured it'd reflect better on me if I just left the link and let Aragones dig himself out of his own hole
        Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-04-2005, 06:07 PM.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Well in my opinion, I think this website, even though it's obviously a joke, can be misconstrued by some people.

So, I'll say this.

No.

Black people do not love you.
          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I love that website. My friend (black guy) showed me that site and jsut thought it was the funniest fucking thing he'd ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by site
              We grew up in your average neighborhoods doing the usual things that all people do: swimming, golf, horseback riding, arts and crafts, gardening, building treehouses, mowing the lawn, selling lemonade, etc.
              lol horesback riding.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Ezor
                In order to relieve the racial tension that has been displayed on the forum, I present you with the following.

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

gophar, feel free to flame me if you can find this in your files. I didn't do a really thorough check. But I'm trying to ease the racial hatred here.
                yeah it's been posted long ago when trenchwars was a twinkle in your eye. i forget when and by whom.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                X