Originally posted by Squeezer
    me.
    Thats ok, you're still a boy, you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
      But you're 16 and he's 17?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

right, i'm weird cuz i enjoy looking at pictures of naked women.

huh, in that case i dont think i want to be normal.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          But you're 16 and he's 17?
          No difference, I have developed a taste in women, and if he likes Jennifer Garner then he obviously hasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
            P.S. My cum is 87.35 lbs (on average)
            Lightweight.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

And half the calories, to boot!
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

No difference, I have developed a taste in women, and if he likes Jennifer Garner then he obviously hasn't.
                dude u know that ure no more mature than I. Plus, u just proved the point by saying u have a different taste in women. We all have our own tastes, and while Ms. Garner is not at the top of my list, I would definetely do her....hard.....maybe even in the butt, if she asked
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                  dude u know that ure no more mature than I. Plus, u just proved the point by saying u have a different taste in women. We all have our own tastes, and while Ms. Garner is not at the top of my list, I would definetely do her....hard.....maybe even in the butt, if she asked
                  ar oh ef el

Comment

Working...
                  X