X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba

Who's gonna win this year?

The East:

The Heat have this one easily. No one else can stand up to their prescence down low, and with Dwayne Wade complementing Shaq very nicely, there is no stopping them

The West:

This division is up for grabs. The Suns and Sonics are doing strong as are the Mavericks and Spurs. The thing with the West is that they always had pretty stacked teams. Who ever comes out of this division will be the most solid and all-round team.

Personally I have the Suns (because they can do it all) and the Heat in the Finals
    Last edited by Chingy; 01-17-2005, 12:11 AM.
    1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Maan it sucks ass that I can't get NBA here anymore...last time I followed it Shawn Kemp and Payton played in Sonics and Ewing was good.

Left_Eye>chingy
    Chingy>wut ?
    Left_Eye> <slap!> \o/
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

I'm from Seattle, so i hafta go with the sonics, but to me its more than just hometown favoritism. I think on any given night, when the sonics' Shooters (which is their entire team but Collison and Fortsen) can beat anyone. When they are hot, they're unstoppable. On the completely opposite hand, when the Sonics are cold, they can be beaten by teams like Charlotte -_- They're a very unpredictable team, but I believe in a best of 7 situation, they'll have more games where they're hot, than not. Also, they have the league MVP in my opinion. Ray Allen. Best shooter in the NBA, and an MVP candidate for many years, they should finally give it to him, he's earned it this year. Also, Coach Nate McMillian's son goes to my school, and he's one of the highest recruited Point Gaurds in the nation, not to mention one of the reasons we won the State Championship in basketball this past year, so i hope the sonics win it all, to keep Jamelle McMillan around until he graduates.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

go wizards
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

:embarrassed:
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I havent watched the NBA since the 90's so i aint got a clue who are the most dominant teams, but bak then it was the Bulls :-D

Comment

Miami Heat? You mean the Miami that just lost to the Clippers?

It's reasonable to assume Miami is going win their division and make the playoffs in the (L)Eastern Conference, but their schedule so far has been pretty weak. They haven't had to face Detroit or Indiana, but I'll give them credit for pretty much owning Boston, who are leading the Atlantic. Actually, they did play Detroit once, but they lost.

Out of the East, I like...nobody. I mean, it's like picking which quadraplegic doctor you want to operate on your Mom---it's a painful proposition all the way around. Detroit seems like a logical choice, but their defense so far has not been what won them the title last year, and they've lost some of their offense. Indiana is deep, but with Artest gone for the year, they've taken a step backward too.

As far as the West goes, everyone's been riding the Sun's jock all year. I'm still not buying it. Their starters are athletic and strong players, but if Nash goes down, or they can't maintain their stamina in the post-season, they're toast. They've had a cushy schedule to start the season, and have no bench. But if they can stay healthy, I can see them getting 2-3 rounds in the playoffs, depending on who they face, but they aren't going very far, with as little depth and playoff experience they have. Nash and Richardson have playoff experience, but that's about it.

I love KG. He's the best player in the game, but he doesn't have much of a supporting cast, consistency-wise. Playoff bound are the T-wolves, but they're not going to win.

I'm picking San Antonio to win this year. They are a beautiful basketball team to watch (except at the free throw line). They play a fundamental game, and they play tremendous defense. They have all the pieces to win another title: a superstar, great role players, a good bench, and great defense

Comment

Working...
                X