Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up and Coming Movies

Any of them look good to you?

The usual good movies come out in the summer for me. (most of them)

Comment

A lot of the crap in theatres is just that crap. Recently I saw lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events with my girlfriend and it must have been a series of unfortunate money loses. It's one of those high budget films that flunks and within a year they'll sign away the rights to t.v just to make back some of the money they owe their million dollar actors. Expect a lot of all filler movies this year with the exception of one to two movies that actually are worth the inflated movie ticket prices. A few movies I've downloaded or rented recently that weren't complete crap were: Big Fish, Garden State, Troy, The Incredibles (don't get fooled the second one will suck ass), the spongebob squarepants movie, Augustus. If you're looking to see a movie save some cash and rent one.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I'm looking forward to a couple of films based on books I liked when I was a kid: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I was a bit leery about them making another Chocolate Factory film, but when I heard Johnny Depp was going to play Willy Wonka, I thought that was pretty interesting casting. As for the Narnia films, I loved the books, but I wonder whether they will do the whole series. I don't know if the series is still relevant enough to stretch over several films, especially following the Harry Potter machine. I don't think they'll be able to stretch some of the books into full length features anyway.

As for movies coming out in the very near future, I'm really looking forward to Be Cool. I loved Get Shorty but I hope the years between the two films won't ruin it for me. But when you have John Travolta and Uma Thurman in a dance scene (which should remind many of Pulp Fiction) and the Rock playing a gay bodyguard and a great supporting cast, I hope I won't be disappointed.

Comment

i don't think roald dahl intended willy wonka to be creepy as fuck

and with johnny depp as willy wonka, he's going to be creepy as fuck

Comment

Oh and Gene Wilder wasn't creepy? And don't even get me started on the Oompa Loompas. Willy Wonka is just about a llama away from being Michael Jackson anyway.

Comment

Looking forward to The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy movie, Batman Begins and Star Wars III. Also, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but only because Tim Burton directed it, which also reminds of Corpse Bride that's coming out in 2005 or 6.

Comment

Very Good movie: Saraband from Ingmar Bergman.
                Its probably the last movie from a great director.
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Creep

Trapped in a London subway station, a woman who's being pursued by a potential attacker heads into the unknown labyrinth of tunnels beneath the city's streets

i think thats going to be a hit or miss -_-

might be good, always been a bit of a film buff

NO Boys Allowed Forums

NoBA status:Recuiting

NO comment by lunar here what so ever

Enjoys: Stealing Dameon angells kills

Comment

Team America is meant to be really funny.
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                      Yeah I can't wait till the 3rd lord of the rings comes out, I'm a big tolkien fan B)
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I've only seen Meet the Fockers. There's this one part of the movie where they're in an RV and there's a 'Milk Maiden" sign and the "Worlds Biggest Ball of Yarn". They filmed that part down the street from my house. It was pretty cool when I saw it in this movie, cause I was like "holy shit, where do I know that from?"
                        DELETED

Comment

When is the new Harry Potter coming out?

And that Kingdom in Heaven looks kinda good, for the rest I am not really up to date when it comes to new movies, I just see the trailers on tv, decide if they are cool enough to go to the theatre's or just getting it on dvd in about half a year.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                            Funny, but not as funny as you think its going to be
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Yeah, Team America was a bit of a let down but I like the whole scaled down stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X