Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAN JUMPS OUT OF CAR AND 110 PEOPLE ARE INJURED AS A RESULT OF THE EMPTY CARS ACTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's actually even worse now Zeus.

And who's the SOB that went around telling people that opinions can't be wrong? A doctor can say that his opinion is that you don't need surgery but a week later he can look at an MRI showing more extensive damage than expected and realize that his first opinion was wrong.

Comment

now it sounds like he had cruise control set or something, jumped out of the moving car, and it went crashing into people. Like something you'd do in GTA

Comment

Zeus!! the title should be something like this "Title to be decided!! in order to participate in the discussion about the title for this thread click here" :grin:
        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Jesus, vote on a title then
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

how about "terrorists strike los angeles"

Comment

I want to go by means of too many caffene pills.
              Merf. <_<

Comment

Man attempting suicide parks car on train tracks, 110 people injured.

It's hard to get the fact the he changed his mind and left before impact into the title. So I say, don't.

Comment

"Man responsible for mass injuries as suicide attempt leads to disaster."
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

"Man dies of boredom watching forum goers spend the best part of 37 posts debating the thread title"
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

"Fuck you Zeus."
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                        ...Like something you'd do in GTA

Damn straight!
                        More cowbell...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          that's what I thought too.. I pictured a guy throwing himself out of a moving car onto a freeway causing a massive pile up.

also.. this guy should burn
                          thought the same

Comment

"My drunk-level is |---------------------------------| this big." -Me

"And I love you |---------------------------------| this much." -Me
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              "Man dies of boredom watching forum goers spend the best part of 37 posts debating the thread title"
                              zing
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                              X