Creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine

I just wanted to know what is so bad about creatine. I know some people say it is bad for you but what exactly does it do. I started using it 2 days ago but my friends say that it is bad, and that I shoud just go back to the normal work out regiment that I was using before ( eating right with no supplements and working out daily). This got me only so far. I am looking for something that will give me even more muscle mass.

Help!
    1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Well if you have problems with zits it might make it worse.

Otherwise there shoudn't be any problems as long as you follow the instructions:
    Week 1 n Load with approx. 20 grams a day
    Week 2 - 4 Maintenance dose of 10 grams a day
    Week 5 Load with approx. 20 grams a day
    Week 6 - 8 Off
    Repeat Cycle

It is a good substance for bodybuilding if you want to get more pump and strenght.

ps. Working out daily is too much if you want to bodybuild.

edit: And remember, creatine will make you very very thirsty so drink a shitload of water!
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Chingy
      This got me only so far. I am looking for something that will give me even more muscle mass.

Help!
      It will not help you with mass though. As I said, it'll give you an enormous boost in pump and strenght.

Google is your friend, use it. B)
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Throw out the creatine, pick up a stak

Heh. Creatine helps your muscles/body retain water and make your muscles look bigger. It is hard on your kidney's and liver. Pointless to take. If you want real supplements www.animalpak.com They have anabolic and non-anabolic "paks" (no needles). And trust me, stak (not sure if it's illegal yet) really does work. Creatine does nothing to help you bulk up other than filling you with water weight and giving you a bit of energy, stak gives you energy (more so than any creatine) and stak is anabolic so it does much much more. I'd suggest researching steroids though before taking any. They are nowhere near as bad as our government thinks.
        (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
          Heh. Creatine helps your muscles/body retain water and make your muscles look bigger. It is hard on your kidney's and liver. Pointless to take. If you want real supplements www.animalpak.com They have anabolic and non-anabolic "paks" (no needles). And trust me, stak (not sure if it's illegal yet) really does work. Creatine does nothing to help you bulk up other than filling you with water weight and giving you a bit of energy, stak gives you energy (more so than any creatine) and stak is anabolic so it does much much more. I'd suggest researching steroids though before taking any. They are nowhere near as bad as our government thinks.
          Hmph. Im not looking for anything close to being illegal :grin: But thank you anyways. Are there any protein supplements/shakes that any of you would reccomend to me? I dont want to use my allowance on a shake that wont work.
          1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

Just for some related news, A bunch of kids at our sister school just got busted for steroid usage, and it's the biggest bust ever. Sad thing is they still sucked lolol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chingy
              Hmph. Im not looking for anything close to being illegal :grin: But thank you anyways. Are there any protein supplements/shakes that any of you would reccomend to me? I dont want to use my allowance on a shake that wont work.
              It's been proven that drinking raw egg mixed with orange juice is extremely effective.

Comment

Just don't use too much. If you use too much creatine you'll get acute renal failure and you might die.
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

I'm by no means a Dolph Lundgren but I've managed to get pretty defined by just working out different muscle groups every day, 5 days a week and taking protein. Protein helps your muscles recover faster, nothing more. Don't fuck with that creatine stuff, Kontrolz pretty much hit what it's about square on the head. Anabolic stuff is only if you want to get super-ripped and enjoy some good ole fashioned side effects.
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

i'm scrawny and proud of it

muddafuck you!
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                      I'm by no means a Dolph Lundgren but I've managed to get pretty defined by just working out different muscle groups every day, 5 days a week and taking protein. Protein helps your muscles recover faster, nothing more. Don't fuck with that creatine stuff, Kontrolz pretty much hit what it's about square on the head. Anabolic stuff is only if you want to get super-ripped and enjoy some good ole fashioned side effects.
                      Please become informed on the subject of anabolic steroids before assuming you WILL have side effects. I researched it for 6 months before even considering it. Side note: there still has been no evidence of long term side effects, any side effect you hear of is temporary (when you have an on cycle), plus most of the side effects occur with people using higher dosages than anything found at www.animalpak.com. But if you are serious about working out I suggest eating balanced, try keeping the protien content above the fat content in most foods, carbs wont matter as long as you're staying active everyday.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Don't take that!!
                        Some of that crap have its of secundary effects...
                        All the boys at the gym where i give classes use to get creatine, mega-mass and all that crap. They grow up huge in few months but i seriously dont know if that doesn't have side effects...(even the fact that they grow up so fast can get them some heart problems)
                        About steroids... well just forget that... unless you want to do dialysis for the rest of your life. One thing is certain if you want to complement your diet with anything synthetic be sure to not abuse of it and be well informed of the consequences otherwise your body might suffer.
                        If you just want some milkshakes and stuff i dont think there's any problem with that... even creatine can provide you some of the strenght you need since creatine is usally found in meat and fish the trick is to get a good book and follow the most fitting diet...
                        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

It makes you infertile after 3 days of use; how long have you been taking it?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

new research has been done to analyze the consequences of taking Creatine.
                            All topsport players use it, and well, like everything in life, creatine highly imrpoves your chances to get some dangerous cancer.
                            I shit you not
                            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I have often thought about where society comes up with the 'perfect body type'. Obviously, history has shown us that whatever we consider as 'looking good' changes frequently throughout the ages.
                              There are a few things that seem to be innate in terms of what appeals to people. Symmetry has always been important in what looks good to people. This even is true in the rest of the animal kingdom, many studies have shown that female animals prefer symmetrical males. Having things like symmetrical antlers makes a male Elk much more attractive to female Elk. Size seems to also help in courting with many species (having a big rack always helps attract the opposite sex).
                              Scientists have also identified certain other attributes that are considered universally 'cute'. These attributes are usually found in babies of many species, such as having big eyes. When the eyes are bigger (in portion to the rest of the head) it is judged as 'cute'.
                              Then of course there is color. Color plays an important role in sexual attraction. Lipstick, rouge and other makeup are designed to signify the flush many women get when sexually aroused.

But all of this is for animals that compete for mates while they are sexually active. Humans do not tend to compete for mates for a large majority of their lives (getting married and settling down). And I think the vast majority of what we think 'looks good' is fed to us from society. Clothing and 'fashion' certainly is dictated to us. But from who? Who exactly decides what is in fashion this year? Who decided that women should look like Barbie dolls with a 24" waist line?

Of course, being and looking healthy is important and not as superficial as a Barbie doll. So when I consider a change in my diet, I ask myself some questions. First, how is what I am doing fit in with what humans have done for the last few 100,000 years? Did they drink Coke and eat preprocessed foods and take supplements? Were they vegetarians? (hey, I didn't climb to the top of the food chain only to eat rabbit food!). I eat a wide variety of foods, a lot of fruit, nuts, greens, fish and meat. I avoid anything that smacks of a 'quick fix', and this includes nutrient. The only evidence I have that this is the right thing to do is that fact that I am healthy and have not been to a doctor in nearly 28 years, so it has worked for me. I would recommend that you reconsider taking supplements. But that is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X