Creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kontrolz
    Aww, seems like Pearl Jam has a sandy vagina. We need to get that sand out of your vagina Peral Jam. Sorry if I don't use forums as much as you and didn't quote correctly or whatever, don't get your panties in a knot, lol.
    Tell him that when you grow a vagina because of the use of steroids... ^-^
    6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
    3 league vet

Comment

it works the other way around phren

Chingy, what I'd like to know is, what are your goals? How advanced are you now? How much do you eat/work out?

one of the biggest bodybuilding forums out there (don't trust everything they say though) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I don't understand the use of steroids unless you have a realistic chance of being a professional athlete. That's the only time that I think it might be worth the risks and side effects. And then you better know how to hide it. Otherwise.. who are you trying to impress? Just wanna be a big dude for fun? that seems dumb to me.

Work out to stay fit, healthy and to feel good.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi

Chingy, what I'd like to know is, what are your goals? How advanced are you now? How much do you eat/work out?

one of the biggest bodybuilding forums out there (don't trust everything they say though) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/
          What's wrong with good old-fashioned DDR-women and their muscles?
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi

Well Jeansi, I am 6'3" 190 lbs. with 11% body fat. Im trying to get up to 210+ lbs of mostly muscle. I try to consume 3000 + calories a day, but lately I have not been able to and have lost 10 pounds over the last 6 months (I was at 200). My goals are to add at least 10 more pounds of muscle. I try to work out every other day.

Kontrolz I'm not buying those "pak's" sorry and thanks code for the links.
            1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

That forum freaks me out... this kid is 15.

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie

so sad...
                I see guys coming and going to gym in the few months before summer in order to get all beefed up! They workout all day to get an atractive body when in fact they just get their health screwed up on long term by incresing their bady mass rapidly and consuming synthetic substances and after all that hard work they just cant stop and keep getting more muscled and they end up like that or worse... the instructor that let that kid workout doesn't have any sense of equilibrium and their parents probably don't have the slightest idea of the injuries they are causing their son...
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie

wow haha, that is scary, im glad im not looking for that type of a build at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                    new research has been done to analyze the consequences of taking Creatine.
                    All topsport players use it, and well, like everything in life, creatine highly imrpoves your chances to get some dangerous cancer.
                    I shit you not
                    That way the Topsporters can either die of it, and have a huge memorial and funeral service, OR make a big recovery and win something, then have everyone wear some oddly colored rubberband with a motto on it. Great marketting ideas in this.

Comment

This is going to be my last post in this thread because it's really going to be the same stuff being said over and over. First off, there are NO government studies that show long terms side effects (always ask yourself where the studies you find come from and what the person's motive could be, respected science journals and the government are the best to go by). Second, animal pak is VITAMINS AND MINERALS (not animal stak, the anabolic product), last time i checked there are many many studies out there showing that you NEED vitamins and minerals. Third, the anabolic products on that site are nowhere near injectable steroids which a lot of teh studies you do find are based off of (the products on animalpak.com just aren't that potent). And on top of all that CHINGY, yes the person who started this thread, asked for a supplement that would bulk him up more than creatine, I offered him one, and told him to research it before taking it. I also gave him 4 things to do that should be part of a healthy life style, none having to do with any type of steroids. If you choose not to take steroids that's your choice, good for you, if you choose to take them that's your choice too. Just research anabolic products before taking any, as I stated before. Oh, and if you're under 21 I wouldn't suggest anabolic steroids (which I didn't know chingy was) it may stunt your growth and have other side effects that steroids aren't usually associated with.
                      (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

food food food and more food lots of meals / day
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
                          This is going to be my last post in this thread because it's really going to be the same stuff being said over and over. First off, there are NO government studies that show long terms side effects (always ask yourself where the studies you find come from and what the person's motive could be, respected science journals and the government are the best to go by). Second, animal pak is VITAMINS AND MINERALS (not animal stak, the anabolic product), last time i checked there are many many studies out there showing that you NEED vitamins and minerals. Third, the anabolic products on that site are nowhere near injectable steroids which a lot of teh studies you do find are based off of (the products on animalpak.com just aren't that potent). And on top of all that CHINGY, yes the person who started this thread, asked for a supplement that would bulk him up more than creatine, I offered him one, and told him to research it before taking it. I also gave him 4 things to do that should be part of a healthy life style, none having to do with any type of steroids. If you choose not to take steroids that's your choice, good for you, if you choose to take them that's your choice too. Just research anabolic products before taking any, as I stated before. Oh, and if you're under 21 I wouldn't suggest anabolic steroids (which I didn't know chingy was) it may stunt your growth and have other side effects that steroids aren't usually associated with.

Well kontrolz, I looked back at your first post and I didnt see any suggestions, also if I remember right you said something about staks and how you were not sure if they were illegal yet. That itself is a deterrant, I do not wish to put any substance into my body that might even be CONSIDERED as illegal. And to comment on your statement that animal pak is vitamins and minerals, well good for it. But I find code's URL that linked me to SuperFood more credible and seemed more effective. Of course I will do more research before considering if I shall buy it or not. At least you brought attention to animal paks which in my opinion is half the job of a sales rep.

Comment

AAAAA Roid rage

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                              AAAAA Roid rage
                              hey bud fuck you pal i fought for years man they never told me it caused this shit man fuck you pal man titties
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It makes your head fall off too
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X