I think I'm going to lose my job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm going to lose my job

I work for UPS. (United Parcel Service) I package things for people, ship peoples stuff, and do basic customer service. My boss who is also the owner doesnt like me for some reason. I have worked there for 4 or 5 months and he expects me to know everything that everyone else knows and to not make mistakes. Everyone else has worked there for at least 10 times longer than me and the closest person in age to me is 28. I'm 18. He thinks I should know what they know, when even they dont know everything about the job and still make mistakes just because this job requires lots of different skills. He called me up tonight and gets all on my ass about forgetting to put a address label on someones package and I told me I was busy with a customer at the time so thats why I forgot, said i was sorry, was trying my best and he says "Wow. Youre trying your best? Well I guess theres nothing you can do." Also the same day I come into work and he says "Why are your hands in your pockets? You cant work if your hands are in your pants." Ive tried to reconcile with this asshole and all i get is some bullshit about how he understands im trying hard and then he keeps doing the same shit like this. He is starting to get more angry though and it seems like im going to get fired.

Anyways for those of you who didnt read that text ^^^ the reason I posted this is because I want to quit my job before I get fired and I was wondering if you could think of some places to work or solutions to a dickwad boss.

Maybe Hes Testing You And If You Work Harder And Try Harder Iwht Your Hands Out Ya Pockets He Will Give You More Respect I Dunno

Comment

You work for a shipping company and you're mad because he's on your ass about not putting an address label on a box?
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

If you quit, as opposed to getting fired, you lose all chance at getting unemployment until you get a new job.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

You're the exact reason weblogs were created

Direct all rage at Existenz87
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            You're the exact reason weblogs were created

Direct all rage at Existenz87
            if you dont like my post then uc it or close it ok? otherwise i dont give a shit what you say unless its constructive.

Comment

when i was 15 i got a job as a dishwasher in a really expensive steakhouse, and i was the youngest one by 4 or 5 years. instead of getting shit for my age though, they all liked me cause of it.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Reclusion
                You work for a shipping company and you're mad because he's on your ass about not putting an address label on a box?
                That's what I was thinking.

And sarien, I think it'd be easier to get a new job if you left on the best terms possible. He doesn't need unemployment. I've never collected unemployment.
                http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                  That's what I was thinking.
                  Come on man... he's trying his hardest.
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

it's the exact opposite at my work, i'm the youngest and best worker and they want to promote me because of it. OMG....
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Existenz87
                      if you dont like my post then uc it or close it ok? otherwise i dont give a shit what you say unless its constructive.
                      I hereby challenge you to abuse your powers back
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

This reminds me of "Office Space", work less and then they'll pay you more.
                        Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                        Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                        Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                        Catgirl> rofl
                        Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                        fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                        fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                        Kim> loool
                        fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                          Come on man... he's trying his hardest.
                          I'd love to listen in on that customer service call...

Angry customer> Where the fuck is my fucking package
                          Existincz92> Sir, don't be angry, I'm trying really really hard.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Existenz87
                              closed.
                              I'm sorry if I'm not being very helpful, I'm trying my hardest.

Comment

Working...
                              X