No announcement yet.

Holy shit this bitch is crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are idiots. If I was a guy, I would want as many girls to myself as possible. Which means you would need more female population over male :fear:
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Thank god your opinion doesn't count.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
        You guys are idiots. If I was a guy, I would want as many girls to myself as possible. Which means you would need more female population over male :fear:
        I think you're an idiot. And so does my penis.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Some stupid feminist wanting attention
          I am not. Y is not genetic variability. It is just a parasitic flawed chromosome. As for the other genes, they are as diverse as in men, since they are the same in women as in men.
          I personally found this part quite funny. She doesn't really think these things through. (in her thread replies) She seemed quite childish in her replies, too.

Also, I do think the world needs both males and females, because our minds are different. Studies show males are good with the abstract (grey brain matter (?)), while females are proficient in cooperation and practical things (the funny thing that handles cooperation between the left and right side of the brain (aivokurkiainen in Finnish) and white brain matter (?)). Just imagine taking one side away, and thinking how humans would survive with just the other.

Ps: Sorry for my lack of knowledge in medical terms in English. I tried to explain them a bit, but seems like I've hit my limit. And yes, sorry for all the parentheses. :P
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Even I would have to say she's crazy.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Is it just me, or does the thought of 2 or 3 women per man on Earth sound uite interesting. Tha would give each man more than one wife. Then one wife could be assigned to the kitchen, another to the washing and ironing, and the finest wife assigned to taking care of your needs. ^-^
              And having a threesome+ would no longer have to be a novilty :grin:
              :whistling

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                Even I would have to say she's crazy.
                You heard it here first folks, she's crazy

Comment

Some of it makes sense, but the bit where she tries using logic to back up her own opinion fucks up the whole thing...
                  I agree shoot her.
                  STARKITTY
                  A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Sigh I hate feminists like that.. NUKE THE FEMINISTS!.. ALONG WITH THE BASERS! .. no really.. feminists should be slapped with tha penis! in da face! god... Imagine a world full of woman.. sigh.. it would be 1 big shithole.. Shops everywhere, bitches pulling eachothers hair, things as politics wouldn't excist (not sure if this would be a bad thing). Everything would be pink! eeww.. omfg I could make up atleast 100 reasons why feminists should die. Too bad I'm too lazy now
                    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
                      Sigh I hate feminists like that.. NUKE THE FEMINISTS!.. ALONG WITH THE BASERS! .. no really.. feminists should be slapped with tha penis! in da face! god... Imagine a world full of woman.. sigh.. it would be 1 big shithole.. Shops everywhere, bitches pulling eachothers hair, things as politics wouldn't excist (not sure if this would be a bad thing). Everything would be pink! eeww.. omfg I could make up atleast 100 reasons why feminists should die. Too bad I'm too lazy now
                      Lol, a friend of mine would kill you for saying that. $
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

I do agree there are too many guys on this planet. Especially nerds like you.
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez

Wow..
                          Politics: sheesh you're probably right on this one, but i'm totaly politically geared. - I even voted for UKip using my first vote ever because of taxation and issues involving the changing of the Pound to the Euro ..omg
                          Shops: Doubt it, there'd be too much competition
                          Bitches pulling eachothers hair: I can't remember the last time i saw two girls have a proper fight, but i do see guys fight virtually every Friday/Saturday night out
                          Pink: Is only cool because it stands out against all other colours, it would suck without all the other colours to contrast it.

Bring on the other 100 reasons...

EDIT: I'm not a feminist, or bi/les before the flamage starts ... Guys add humour to life :bigups:
                          STARKITTY
                          A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
                            Wow..
                            Politics: sheesh you're probably right on this one, but i'm totaly politically geared. - I even voted for UKip using my first vote ever because of taxation and issues involving the changing of the Pound to the Euro ..omg
                            Shops: Doubt it, there'd be too much competition
                            Bitches pulling eachothers hair: I can't remember the last time i saw two girls have a proper fight, but i do see guys fight virtually every Friday/Saturday night out
                            Pink: Is only cool because it stands out against all other colours, it would suck without all the other colours to contrast it.

Bring on the other 100 reasons...

EDIT: I'm not a feminist, or bi/les before the flamage starts ... Guys add humour to life :bigups:
                            im gonna vote labour :fear:
                            Reinstate Sarien
                            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
                              Some of it makes sense, but the bit where she tries using logic to back up her own opinion fucks up the whole thing...
                              I agree shoot her.
                              Honestly none of it makes sense.

Epi, what's the bets she's a fat ugly chick that probably dresses really weird doesn't shave and has never drawn the attention of a guy, and thus she has become quite a bitter person who sees the whole male population as evil and useless. Women are amazing, they are just as smart as men. But where would we be without people like, Einstein and Kepler, da vinci, copernicus? Untill now I never believed that the feminist movement was this crazy. I mean, I've grown up knowing that women get gipped in the workplace (my mom works in the government and passes info on down) but I also grew up knowing women are equal to men in every aspect and deserve just as much respect. But if she thinks that women have been treated this terribly, then maybe we should also kill all the white people for how they've treated blacks, and native americans. Or maybe we should kill all the Hutus in Rwanda for how they treated the tootsie. This is fucking ridiculous.
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Does she not know that most every species on this planet save for us and a few others have far more females than males? Most mammals it's something like 5:1, at least for predators anyway, namely Lions and the like.

Her logic is fucked up... 2 - 3 minutes average per life? So she's saying all men are good for is one period of 2 -3 minutes in their ENTIRE life and that's it? Please.

It's generally an equal balance between men and women of the human race because unlike the other species on Earth, women don't usually have 5+ kids at one time. Not all women have kids, not all men can get women pregnant. Our species has things like impotence and uteral diseases that make conception impossible or extremely hard, thus having an near equal ratio of men to women balances it out. Not to mention our natural and sometimes not natural death rate(murders, accidents, etc).

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                                .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Working...
                                X