evolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sTuPiD-gErBiL

the hurricane's effect on my city was a small-scale example of what would happen should a similar event happen on a global scale. try to grasp the context of the situation instead of being narrowminded, thx. replace "city" with "world" and replace "hurricane" with "shitloads of nukes" or whatever pretty nouns you want to use and you get the same exact result, but with only more people and more chaos involved.
    It's funny that people created nukes and you're juxtapositioning the word tools with toys depending on how you want to skew your point. The point is that you have no point and you are just talking out of your ass... and I could so take out a bear with my bare (pun up in your ass) hands. People can afford to be lazy because there is no other animal with near the intelligence on the planet. People evolved to replace instincts with tools.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey

It's funny that people created nukes and you're juxtapositioning the word tools with toys depending on how you want to skew your point. The point is that you have no point and you are just talking out of your ass... and I could so take out a bear with my bare (pun up in your ass) hands. People can afford to be lazy because there is no other animal with near the intelligence on the planet. People evolved to replace instincts with tools.
      you have no point worth responding to, and have officially wasted 30 seconds of my life. please go back to the things you're good at, like insulting sir gaunt.
      plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

who needs predators when you have stupidity.
        Quite agree.

Oh and TK : I can just picture people trying to double click with their thumbs. And aren't humans proud of them? Given that they're supposed to be the advantage that launched us from hunting bananas to hunting meat?
        Last edited by GuruMeditation; 10-26-2002, 04:20 AM.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Re: Re: evolution

Originally posted by Zerzera

You got me thinking.. I get a kitchen-knife and will start to kill everyone that:
          1. looks retarded
          2. looks dumb
          3. has an IQ below 100
          4. is cripple/disabled
          5. doesn't speak English or Dutch.
          6. has a criminal record
          7. is unemployed
          8. is of another race

All for evolution!
          hm, nah I'd rather not care...
          9. Has the words Sir or Gaunt in their name
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Stupid, I'm afraid I don't quite see your point. I really can't imagine a situation where all of our tools will be taken away from us, and we'll be left to fend for ourselves. If the planet gets hit with nukes, we'll be dead, not merely left without guns and shit... Even so, it would take a while before your average animal would stop being afraid of us. And even if we can't use the tools that we have, we'd still have the intellgence to, say, pick up a huge stick and beat the shit out of whatever animal is attacking us. It sucks that you actually got hit with Hurricane Lilli. I just sat there drinking beer outside my dorm because all the RAs evacced, and tried to smoke a bowl outside, but it was too windy.

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation

Quite agree.

Oh and TK : I can just picture people trying to double click with their thumbs. And aren't humans proud of them? Given that they're supposed to be the advantage that launched us from hunting bananas to hunting meat?
              My mouse has a thumb button that I assign for use as a "double-click" button. Most people I've talked to who have a button in the thumb area say that they use it for double-clicking too because it feels more intuitive than pressing the index finger quickly in succession.

Comment

you have no point worth responding to, and have officially wasted 30 seconds of my life. please go back to the things you're good at, like insulting sir gaunt.
                My point was that people no longer need instincts because they can always make tools, and even if our "toys" get taken away, they can easily be remade. If you can't follow simple points maybe you should go back to what you're good at... whatever that may be.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                X