Cell Phone Number Look Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Number Look Up

I've been recieveing prank calls from someone. I *69ed their number and i have it now. Im trying to find out who it is but its a cell phone number so i can just look it up by entering it into the qwestdex website or another phone company. Anyone have any ideas on finding out who it is?

Call them back? Then leave threatening messages.

Comment

tried that before. still keep calling. i know it has to be someone who knows me and there is a very small list of people it could be.

Comment

Get Interpol on it
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I get lots of weird calls on my cell phone too. I recently got the number and I've gotten some really weird/random calls and text messages from people in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Virginia, and Florida. One was even from CVS Pharmacy o.O
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Yea.. i believe someone else used to use my Cell # .. i had someone call asking for a ' Vincent ' and some lady talking in some langage other than English..

Whats the link to this ' qwestdex ' you speak of.. .. on my home phone i get phone calls where people dont answer.. and that is a daily thing..
            >^________^<!

Comment

You could also try www.411canada.com (or '.ca') :P Is quite useful ^^;
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklyn
                on my home phone i get phone calls where people dont answer.. and that is a daily thing..
                yea thats annoying. some asshole always calls, leaving a message where he/she doesn't say anything. so lame.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by AcidBomber
                  You could also try www.411canada.com (or '.ca') :P Is quite useful ^^;
                  I think that only works for numbers in Canada.
                  "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacklyn
                    Yea.. i believe someone else used to use my Cell # .. i had someone call asking for a ' Vincent ' and some lady talking in some langage other than English..

Whats the link to this ' qwestdex ' you speak of.. .. on my home phone i get phone calls where people dont answer.. and that is a daily thing..
                    qwestdex is site for a phone company in my area that you can enter phone numbers into to find addresses, unfortunately, its a cell number thats calling me so i cant find out who they are without paying for a background check. you can try registering for the national do not call list if your in the US. right Here that stopped most telemarketers from calling me. and you can add your cell number too.

Comment

I read somewhere that sometimes when you often receive calls with no answer on the other end it could be a sign of potential robbers casing out your place to see when someone is home.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        Georgia
                        that was me
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                          that was me
                          nice
                          Throughout time, there’s been
                          crimes, throughout our history
                          But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                          Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                          Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                          Come on and take a stand
                          Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                          and all the kids are running
                          from London to Manchester
                          cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                            that was me
                            Your voice was very feminine.
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

At about 11am tuesday morning I got a phone call from someone with holding their number, so I answered it and as soon as I said hello I got a very angry asian/black voice at the other end shouting "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY THE FUCK'S YOUR NUMBER IN MY GIRLFRIEND'S PHONE?"
                              "What?"
                              "YOU FUCKING HEARD ME? WHY'S YOUR NUMBER IN MY GIRLFRIEND'S PHONE???"
                              "... ok right bye"

The guy phoned back so I gave my phone to my girlfriend who just said "Er excuse me this is my phone and I'm certainly not bi, goodbye!". She went to lectures and I signed into msn and my flatmates were online, I asked them if anything had happened that week (I was staying with her last week, not at home) and the first thing they both said was there was an angry black man knocked at the door for me without me asking whether anyone was looking for me, so I knew it was a prank.

It turns out there's this recorded message you can get for your mobile which is (unsurprisingly) of an angry black man, and the pauses are timed just right to give you time to reply/protest your innocence before he starts speaking again
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X