No announcement yet.

Dying is the new living...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt he have a show on comedy central a while ago?

I think thats where I recgonize the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      Mitch Hedberg is the funniest comedian alive.

I saw him live with Steven Lynch, and my sides hurt for like 2 days.

But, wtf does Mitch have to do with this thread?
      Maybe he's dead?
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

yep, he died
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          yep, he died
          ...WHAT?

He was my favorite comic
          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It's possible that I'm early on this, it's still rumor at this point, but word is that he overdosed last night.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
              20$ says Ilyaz
              you win.

i had high hopes for that gimmick but then she went and died on me
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                It's possible that I'm early on this, it's still rumor at this point, but word is that he overdosed last night.
                omfgno
                "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Pope John Paul II has been given the last rites of the Roman Catholic Church as his health deteriorates, a Vatican source tells CNN.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I actually had a dream this morning that I was lying on the ground slowly dying, except that death just wouldn't come so I was there for ages and then I began to believe I was immortal because it'd been so long, then I woke up. I wonder what it means o.0

Comment

it means you're depressed.

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ

LOL

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                          Well... I already knew that, I've been seeing Mental Health professionals for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                            She's dead!
                            She = Terry Schaivo

Edit: Rofl s/he's banned too.
                            Last edited by dchao; 03-31-2005, 08:43 PM.
                            this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                            (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
                              She = Terry Schaivo

Edit: Rofl s/he's banned too.
                              Oshit postpwnd

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                                Well... I already knew that, I've been seeing Mental Health professionals for years now.
                                You are fucking kidding right?

Please say this is ALL a joke.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X