Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dyer & Bowyer in amazing punch-up (they are in the same team lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyer & Bowyer in amazing punch-up (they are in the same team lol)

I haven't seen it yet, can't wait till match of the day lol

BBC newstory on it (gives away result of match)

I don't like bowyer after his trial, from what i heard of it he was guilty as sin but got completely of the hook (for a racist attack), so even though i haven't seen the footage of him and Dyer yet, i'm going to be partisan and blame it completely on him. Even if Dyer walks up kicks him in the balls , spat on his face and claimed to have sodomised his mother and father on a regular basis, its still Bowyers fault.

Don't like Dyer that much either though.

In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

yeh, can't wait till Match of The Day.

Comment

Talk about footballers stupidity, they were fighting the wrong guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        yeah, theres too much going on in the premiership recently,
        i blame the parents :P
        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
        oNe-t> YEAH
        nopcode> before going out
        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Yeah they should be punching Shearer
          "What the Fuck you mean your not retiring anymore!"
          *WACK*
          "Now get the fuck out of my sight and start withdrawing from your Mc Donalds blood money advertising pension fund, you evil bastard!!!! "

I also don't like Shearer
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
            Yeah they should be punching Shearer
            "What the Fuck you mean your not retiring anymore!"
            *WACK*
            "Now get the fuck out of my sight and start withdrawing from your Mc Donalds blood money advertising pension fund, you evil bastard!!!! "

I also don't like Shearer
            lol, yeah Shearer really should retire, quit while he's a(dick)head

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

The Video

http://hem.bredband.net/jenslindmark/bowyer_vs_dyer.mpg
              :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

it does look better in video, but it isnt really that serious

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                  lol, yeah Shearer really should retire, quit while he's a(dick)head
                  He did wonders for Blackburn.

Comment

I'm guessing the accuser doesn't like Alan Shearer because he's an England legend, and the accuser is in fact Irish

I don't think this could have happened to two more vulnerable people in the newcastle team. Both players were treading a fine line, Bowyer will always be overshadowed by his racist criminal record and Dyer refused to play on the right earlier in the season saying he prefered the middle, despite being payed £30,000 per week. In fact all this punch up needed was Laurent Robert to bowl his way in and start handing out some handbags and we'd have the set. Its fairly obvious that the team is no longer big enough for the two of them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they both leave. Souness is well known for not taking any shit WHAT SO EVER, and if he sees someone as a disruptive influence on the team then they'll be shipped out. My top prediction: Hugo Viana to be recalled from his loan spell at Sporting Lisbon and given a second chance, alongside Nicky Butt when he grows some new knees
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

The best part wasnt that it was 2 Newcastle players fighting eachother... but that it was Aston Villa Players that had to split them up..

Squads of Trenchwars take note! this is the opposite of what to do..
                      1. DONT fight your teammates
                      2. If the opposition are fighting amongst eachother, dont stop them.. it will make them easier to beat (especially if u try and get more of their members involved) :fear:
                      04.07.05 08:59

Comment

He did wonders for Blackburn.
                        note the word "did" but i do like him, did England proud, but i think he should retire, less he become David Seaman, and end up doing adverts for curry's :P

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

just watched the press conference on Match Of The Day, it was Bowyers fault, Dyer did nothing he was on "the recieving end".

no mention why he swung though <_<

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                            note the word "did" but i do like him, did England proud, but i think he should retire, less he become David Seaman, and end up doing adverts for curry's :P
                            Thats why he's less than 10 goals from the club's scoring record?
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              Thats why he's less than 10 goals from the club's scoring record?
                              omg, im not criticising his skill on the field, all im saying is theres usually a time when footy players stop.
                              nothing against Shearer personally

oNe-t> YEAH

Comment

Working...
                              X