Dream Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Job

I've got an idea this has been posted before (cue people searching forums to be the first to post the link)

Playing for Real Madrid
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Aerospace engineer for Lockheed Martin.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

managing resteraunts, which mind you I will start doing this summer as a permanent full-time job.
      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
      Azreal> LOloL
      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Working for one of the largest banks/finacial institutions as a software developer, so I can get market sensitive information and earn loads of money by doing insider trading. I will so use demonic amount of institutes' bandwidth to spread virus to which ever company I dislike.

I am software developer and I have finance postgrad degree (almost anyways), I learn network stuff at my spare time, I am that close :fear:
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

My dream job is not having a job, because I'm already so rich I don't need one.
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

yeah, being a professional footballer for a major club

Comment

Owning my own video game developer/publisher company or being an artist for one of the current top companies.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

i want to be a preschool teacher

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

One in which I can help others,

I'm on the road to become a child psychologist but it probably won't end up that way.

Comment

A teacher for secondary school (i dont want to fuck up 4 years olds that bad)

that or a fluffer.
                    Reinstate Sarien
                    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

being a ninja... :fear:

*laff*

Comment

Being in a successful band even though I can't play shit.

Comment

Licking Nipples, female nipples
                          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Yeah, rockstar would be cool, but I don't play an instrument or sing.

If I could be anything, I'd be a professional poker player.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
                              I want to get paid to play video games, $15 an hour to play any video game.

I think that's something I could live with.
                              Yeah that's always a sweet one. But I've read that it can get really deathly boring when you're asked to play MegaCrapBrothers 3 for the 1000th time in a 10 hour stretch 6 days in a row. But yeah it's better than a lotta other work that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X