• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man..

so today i broke/fractured my humerus bone, about 3-4 inches above my elbow

and there is nothing humerous about it

what have you broken?

I broke my wrist and my "funny" bone in 3rd grade back when I played baseball. I somehow managed to break my arm when sliding because my arm at the exact time hit the metal part of the base attached to the ground. Snapped it real good. The only funny thing about it was I was in so much pain that I really was laughing and crying at the same time. I was carried off by the other team because my coach thought I was fine. :turned:

Comment

I'm staring at a broken toe right now. In the past I've broken both wrists, an ankle and a collarbone, along with numerous sprains and some other minor, albeit painful, shit.

Oh, here, this is for you, Exotic:

Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Aww poor guy, I hope you get better soon.

I've only broken one thing, my finger, a month or two ago. I was playing in a wbduel and my brother decides to come in and drop a speaker on me (it was an accident though). And it was a huge speaker. Let's just say that me trying to base, playing with one hand and a broken left arrow key was pretty funny :P
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

never broken a bone

Comment

u ok?
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
              never broken a bone

ditto
              audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
              DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
              Azreal> LOloL
              cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

When I was in eighth grade, I played AAU basketball. One weekend, our coach had mistakenly signed us up for two different tournaments in two different towns. So the team split up: 7 went to one game, 7 went to the other.

I played my game in the town of Madrid, Iowa. We were playing against the home team of Madrid. I ended up starting the game, playing opposite of this guy that was apparently nicknamed "House". (It's because he was big--not like he was literally a dwelling for inhabitants.)

So long story short, one of our guys sprains his ankle and can't walk, another ends up being violently sick and can't play, so we play the majority of the game with 5 players. With about two minutes to play, we get a fast break opportunity, and I take off down the court unopposed. I lay the ball up with my left arm... only to feel "House" come crashing into me, knocking me onto the floor, him landing on my left arm.

And that's how I broke my only bone. A fat kid fell on it.
                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

MAN I BET WHEN YOU FOUND OUT YOU BROKE IT YOU WERE LIKE, YO THATS HUMERUS

Comment

I'm guessing no.

I broke my ankle, and two ribs.

The ribs are a funny story. I was mackin' it with this chick on my couch, I fell off the couch, landed on my coffee table and was in so much pain i made the girl leave.

She thought I did it to make her leave, so she dumped me the next day.

Fuck.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      I'm guessing no.

I broke my ankle, and two ribs.

The ribs are a funny story. I was mackin' it with this chick on my couch, I fell off the couch, landed on my coffee table and was in so much pain i made the girl leave.

She thought I did it to make her leave, so she dumped me the next day.

Fuck.
                      That's right folks

When you want to get out of a relationship, break a rib.
                      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The only bone I've ever broken was the tip of my left pinky finger. I know, it doesn't sound like a macho injury, but it was a hockey injury. I've also torn my left lateral miniscus though, and my knee still locks in cold weather.

Comment

broke an arm when i was 5 due to some faulty playground equipment in preschool.

aside from that, got K.O.'d when I was 13 from falling headfirst off a skateboard while getting pulled on a bike, and 2 sprained knees while playing soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                            never broken a bone
                            Me too. Actually, I've never really had any bad injury, no sprains, breaks, dislocations, ect.

Get well soon ^_^

Comment

I've only broken my finger. My wife, however, just broke her arm and had titanium plates screwed into her bones. Awesome.
                              Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Working...
                              X