No announcement yet.

man..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've broken my nose four times (3 boxing. 1 from football)
    My scapula once, trying to skateboard. 4 of my five metacarpals playing Basketball. And I've had 3 concussions (all from football.)

I think I'm injury prone.

edit: I also break about 3 or four fingers (very minorly) every football season. Being a wide reciever, you can't help but catch a few balls wrong
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

broken:
      wrist (BMXing)
      toes (around the house)
      2 fingers (Skating... i cant skate)
      Ankle (Basketball)

and once i was inches away from breaking my spine
      04.07.05 08:59

Comment

My whole knee has been shattered in a snowboarding accident

Then once I broke a rib when sneezing, beat that B)

And my pinky got slammed by the car door once, it's sort of bent making it a real pain in the butt to play some stuff on the guitar.
        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
        5: Da1andonly> =((
        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I had my neck crushed once, I couldn't walk straight for ages after.

Comment

Right Pinky Finger - falling on it while falling on top of a metal heater, like I sat on it, lol

Right thumb - playing some game with a ball back in elementary school. I hit the ball with just my thumb, cause I totally missed a direct hit, jammed the bone back up into my hand, hurt like a bitch

Right ankle - hurdles ..... yeah, hurdles. I don't do hurdles, I'm not the correct size to jump hurdles. But, my dumbass PE teacher said "nah, you can do it, its easy." to which I replied "then why can't you do one?" and she just went "just do it, smartass". My last words were "watch me break my ankle doing this shit"

Left Ankle - I was "wrestling" with this girl, and she was wearing boots. Well, she went to push me back over and stepped on my ankle while she was moving forward onto me and I was moving backward it kinda just snapped, lol.
            DELETED

Comment

havent broken shit because i drank milk by the gallon when i was young. i probably would have broken my femur bone if my bones werent so strong. i slipped on the side of a pool and fell right on my femur where the corner of the cement meets the pool. i just ended up with a huge bruise that i couldnt sleep on for a week.
              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
              apt>yes u can wtf
              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
              apt>na
              apt>ill show you pictures
              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Broken arm when I was young. Fell roller skating on concrete.
                Broken big toe playing racquetball.
                Sprained wrist from falling while walking back up a sledding hill.

llater,
                Tony

Comment

1) You ok? Shouldn't you be in hospital?

2) I've never broken anything

3) I would never have guessed conc played basketball at some point in his life...
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i shattered my left elbow when i fell off the monkey bars when i was 7. I remember i was bed ridden, i had to hold my arm in front of me where it was held up by all these ribbons or whatever. And it had a huge metal spike in it to hold the bone pieces together.
                    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                    X