No announcement yet.

Prince Charles getting married, Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Charles getting married, Again.

Yeah, what's the reaction to all this stuff going on in England right now? Positive, negative, mixed?
    DELETED

to be honest, i don't pay any attention to it ebcause i really don't care. i'm sure a lot of other English people would agree

edit: the royal family is annoying

Comment

As far as I can tell it's mixed, because of Princess Diana.
      Personally, I'll never regard Camilla as a Queen, if the Prince becomes a King before I die that is.

Comment

I am not English by choice.

How i dream of moving to USA

prince charles? i say skip right to Harry for king
        04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Not many people are interested. If there is a general thought, it's that the marriage is their own business and they should have done it years ago if they wanted to.

The wedding with Diana was worth watching as it was quite impressive but the public interest in Diana is overplayed. Outside of the media, and those people who have pictures of the Queen on their walls, I've never met anyone who thought that much of her. She was regarded as a bit of a spoilt brat who occasionally did some work for charity, until she died.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibro
            I am not English by choice.

How i dream of moving to USA

prince charles? i say skip right to Harry for king
            prince WILLIAM

Comment

harry the guy who turned up to that party dressed as a nazi?
              I don't care about english royalty. They're just yet another media subject, along with celebrities and Paris hilton-esque people. Once they learn to think straight I'll give a shit.

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

lol I just had a thought about turning the royal family into an Osbourne-type show.
                Thrashing> "That'll be 25.99, thank you for buying, please come again"
                Thrashing> "LET'S FUCK!"
                Thrashing> Like that, Ott?
                Catgirl> rofl
                Missy> o.O im so leaving this chat

Kim> hal, say fit of rage sucks ballz
                fit of r> here, i'll do it for you
                fit of r> I SUCK BALLS
                Kim> loool
                fit of r> I LOVE BIG HAIRY MAN BALLS

Comment

I should have blatently been hired to arrange his stag party
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

The royal family are just paid by tax payers to sit around doing dick all. Sure they might go to opening and do charity work but still, its a waste. Elitist bullshit.

Comment

camilla must be one crazy bitch in bed, i mean who would ditch Diana over that old hag ?
                      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Am I the only one here who supports Charles and Camilla? If he risks everything to wed to his true love, then good on him. At least he is not a coward.

Camilla is not as beautiful as Diana, so? If you go for a girl just for the look, I suggest you to buy a doll.
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                          If you go for a girl just for the look, I suggest you to buy a doll.
                          can't argue that logic

Comment

I had a chance to assassinate Prince Charles. He visted New Haven and I was about 20 feet from him.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

telcats good at supporting 'less good-looking' people.
                              04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Working...
                              X