No announcement yet.

Prince Charles getting married, Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the big fucking deal, people get married and divorced every goddamned day.

The box saying "THE BOMB" was kinda fun though, just not good taste. Kind of like GHB's pope thread.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

i have hard time finding home-wreckers to be nice people, and its not like she can excuse her self with "i didnt know he was married".

Yes charles just as big an asshole, but it doesnt excuse her.
      :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Horny Elf
        camilla must be one crazy bitch in bed, i mean who would ditch Diana over that old hag ?
        Anyone who doesn't fuck dead people.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          The royal family are just paid by tax payers to sit around doing dick all. Sure they might go to opening and do charity work but still, its a waste. Elitist bullshit.
          But it's tradition.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
            Anyone who doesn't fuck dead people.
            I thought he was divorcing her just before she died.

Comment

could not give a flying fuck

Comment

Ilya, do you know any Priness Diana jokes (that you've stolen from me)?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

lol i seen a news girl going to cornwall or somehere becuase Camilla is now the Duchess or something of that place (pretty vague but i can't be assed to look up her title) to ask there opinion of it. The public reaction was pretty much "So what?"

i personaly don't give a shit but i think that all monarchy's should be abolished and from what i've seen of the British ones, they are more of an embarasment than anything else. I googled "prince philip stupid quotes " and got these

"You look as if you're ready for bed." -- Welcoming Commonwealth Secretary-General Chief Anyaoku as he arrives at Buckingham Palace in traditional Nigerian robe.

"If you stay here much longer, you'll all be slitty-eyed." -- Comment to British students studying in Beijing.

"Reichskanzler." -- Using Hitler's title to address German chancellor Helmut Kohl.

"Of course, the problem with London is the tourists. They cause the congestion. They block the streets. If we could just stop tourism, we could stop the congestion."-- Proposal for solving London's traffic problems.

"So you managed to get here without having your knickers blown off." -- Said to a farmer's wife from Northern Ireland visiting London for a charity event.

"It's a pleasure to be in a country that isn't ruled by its people." -- Said to Paraguayan dictator Alfredo Stroessner.

"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" -- Said to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland, during a royal walkabout in 1995.

there is that insular and racist attitude we all know and love :wub:
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

I'm more interested on what I'm having for dinner.
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                      there is that insular and racist attitude we all know and love

Someone I know of (from the same year of uni) went to London for training. He said the weather there was awful, rent was expensive and beef tasted funny.
                      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

From what i've heard that is true never been to England though i should probably go and visit my sister who is living there.

But if they think that i'd advise them never to go to Ireland as the weather is worse and so is the food :P, rent is cheaper and we have good guinness though
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          Ilya, do you know any Priness Diana jokes (that you've stolen from me)?
                          HEAD AND SHOULDERS YAY!

Come on uncle Ilya, we wanna hear it!
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

How did they know Princess Diana had dandruff?

They found her head & shoulders in the glove compartment.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

What's the difference between a Skoda and a BMW? Princess Diana wouldn't be caught dead in a Skoda.

I think my soul just died, sorry Di.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                                From what i've heard that is true never been to England though i should probably go and visit my sister who is living there.

But if they think that i'd advise them never to go to Ireland as the weather is worse and so is the food :P, rent is cheaper and we have good guinness though
                                True, properly poured guinness is just the best. You guys have pretty good meats.

Comment

Working...
                                X