No announcement yet.

14 year old girl gets beat up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you two would stop getting along and start hating each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
      damn canadians
      YOU DISSSED ME...... hey wait a second wtf?
      btw i see some flame wars moving in hehe when its not in the correct forum flame wars can be pretty hardcore to watch or read.

Comment

In a related story, that would put this incident in perspective, in British Columbia today, the Kelly Ellard trial ended with a guilty verdict of second degree murder in the 1997 swarming death of 14-year-old Reena Virk. Ellard, 15 at the time, and six other teenaged girls and a teenaged boy lured Virk under a bridge where they attacked her. When Virk struggled back to her feet after the beating, Ellard and the boy, Warren Glowatski, turned back and attacked her again and drowned her in the river beneath the bridge.

For more information, check out this link: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ub=CTVNewsAt11

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          Sleepy Weasel's hammered again.
          Possibly, but I found the Wendy's around 4:00 a.m.

Comment

did you go to the one at the mall?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              In a related story, that would put this incident in perspective, in British Columbia today, the Kelly Ellard trial ended with a guilty verdict of second degree murder in the 1997 swarming death of 14-year-old Reena Virk. Ellard, 15 at the time, and six other teenaged girls and a teenaged boy lured Virk under a bridge where they attacked her. When Virk struggled back to her feet after the beating, Ellard and the boy, Warren Glowatski, turned back and attacked her again and drowned her in the river beneath the bridge.

For more information, check out this link: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...ub=CTVNewsAt11
              What is wrong with these kids, that they have such pent up aggression? Any ideas? I remember the vid posted awhile ago that showed the HK kid getting beat up, but as bad as it sounds, at least he didn't lose his life.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I think it's this modern, hyper critical, politically correct and sometimes oppressive society that kids grow up in now. Kids are desensitized to so much. I think by pushing so much on to young kids today we are perhaps pushing too much. And yeah with parents treating raising children like more of a chore than as a duty or as something they should take joy in (or whatever you want to say)... it's a whole new breed of kids out there.. kids who are hardly deserving of the title 'child' anymore than say... Hitler or Saddam is deserving of the title 'leader.'
                truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup
                  I think it's this modern, hyper critical, politically correct and sometimes oppressive society that kids grow up in now. Kids are desensitized to so much. I think by pushing so much on to young kids today we are perhaps pushing too much. And yeah with parents treating raising children like more of a chore than as a duty or as something they should take joy in (or whatever you want to say)... it's a whole new breed of kids out there.. kids who are hardly deserving of the title 'child' anymore than say... Hitler or Saddam is deserving of the title 'leader.'
                  but Hitler and Saddam were leaders.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    did you go to the one at the mall?
                    No, that one closes at 9. Worst fucking mall ever.

The one on 13S.

Comment

i clicked on this thread hoping that the 14 year old girl was in fact sleepy weasel
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                        but Hitler and Saddam were leaders.
                        Well then to put it in to a subject we can discuss without offending someone in these forums too terribly:

You probably liked either Bush or Kerry. Take whichever one you think is an idiot, make them the president and then call them a leader. Same concept, different reasons.

If your idea of leaders are people who kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people or oppress millions of others or ethnically cleanse their country of a minority population.. well that's your opinion. But I believe the title 'leader' brings with it a sense of duty and moral obligations that the above mentioned leaders (Saddam and Hitler) chose to ignore.
                        truth about vets vs noobs [clickable]
                        "...can we pretend I lag and you eat my burst?"
                        Guy: What does that SS mean on your car?
                        Me: Oh, it's the Subspace model. You know, bigger engine, level 3 bombs...

Comment

i mean ive had about maybe the suckiest life ever but man, at least i dont go beating on nobody because of my loss www.freewebs.com/rodstory
                          Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by a21ozcoldcup
                            Well then to put it in to a subject we can discuss without offending someone in these forums too terribly:

You probably liked either Bush or Kerry. Take whichever one you think is an idiot, make them the president and then call them a leader. Same concept, different reasons.

If your idea of leaders are people who kill hundreds of thousands of innocent people or oppress millions of others or ethnically cleanse their country of a minority population.. well that's your opinion. But I believe the title 'leader' brings with it a sense of duty and moral obligations that the above mentioned leaders (Saddam and Hitler) chose to ignore.
                            I think you're confusing words here. IMO:

Hitler- Bad leader
                            Sadam- Dictator
                            Bush - greedy asshole

Although we all know hitler was a bad man with evil ambitions, he was none the less a charismatic speaker. He knew what, when and how to say things to get the people of his country riled up into doing what he wanted them to do.

Sadam was a dictator through and through, IMO. I think one of the big differences between Hitler and Sadam are his people's opinion of him. While Hitler was revered by many germans during the time of WW2, Sadam ruled through fear and destruction. Most of his subjects hated him, but were afriad of dying or their loved ones getting hurt.

Bush, is just a greedy asshole. He's not even a leader, and I don't think he ever will be one. Time and time again he's seemed like nothing but a puppet to me, jumping through hoops and being the mascot, the decoy, the shallow face for a couple of higher ups that I don't even really want to think about.

Leaders are people who can bring together a group of people and lead, drive them toward a common goal. Whether this goal be good for mankind or not- well, that's where bad and good leaders come into play. Hitler might have thought that his views were right, but he's a bad leader because he drove millions of people to commit horrific acts all in the name of unifying germany. Good leaders don't need to kill, pillage and murder millions to ensure the safety of their followers. At least in my eyes they don't.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by AoS
                              i mean ive had about maybe the suckiest life ever but man, at least i dont go beating on nobody because of my loss www.freewebs.com/rodstory
                              I can relate to a lot of that. Good read.

Comment

Awww that's so sad
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X