No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, that was some godawful game last night. Both sides had some really pitiful shooting. There was like..how many blocks and turnovers? Jeesh...talk about defensive teams.

I still think Pistons will beat Spurs in 7, Rip was shooting really nastly the whold game. None of Pistons starters (expect Billups) were playing well that game..

Comment

if the pistons lose will rip stop wearing that mask for no reason? i hate that shit.

spurs will win in six
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Pistons are too good to let one game get in their way of winning, they did it in Indiana and in Miami, they will win in 6.

Comment

Id like to see the free throw differential in that game... kinda obvious who was at home... the refs like hearing people cheer. Many of the calls were awful, and even worse were the no-calls when players wearing blue were clearly hacked. But its no worse than the Miami series, Shaq and Wade were given everything.

Even though the refs sucked, the Pistons sucked harder. Should be a close series, since the home team will be given a few extra attempts from the stripe.

Comment

Any predictions for tonights game?

Comment

Even though I love the Pistons, they are going to get raped tonight.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

94-89 Spurs.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Holy fucking fuck. I can't believe that game tonight, and how close it was, and how much of a fucking magician Robert Horry is.

People have dissed him for getting so much credit, but the fact is, without Horry, the Kings would have won the finals a few years ago, and the Pistons would have been up 3-2 on the Spurs this series.

Another thing, face it...Duncan choked in the 4th. He choked 2 bricks from the line, and missed his last 3 shots before the end of OT, and missed a point blank stick-back to win. Horry totally stepped up when it mattered most, and really saved Duncan from looking bad.

Oh, and Popovich deserves a lot of credit, as well. That was a genius play, to give Ginobli the double, then freed up Horry for the wide open triple.

Anyway, that last minute 3 by Horry was amazing, and even though I have a semi-love/hate relationship with basketball, I completely enjoyed this game.
                  Last edited by Subjugation; 06-20-2005, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Game 7 of the NBA finals in 4 hours. One and done.

Spurs 4 win.

Comment

GG Spurs.
                      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

gj spurs.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                        X