British Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Politics

Anyone British or maybe who can just afford a Television will know its that time again where us brits vote for the next president wannabe. For the last 8 or so years its been Tony Blair's job to bury his nose up Bush's trouser leg. But now we get a chance to change all that.

I'm aware most who read this are probably not old enough to vote. But to the ones that can im sure you have seen many election party broadcasts by the media lately.. Labour, Conservatives, Lib Dems and maybe even the odd UKIP advert. But one party seems to have been overlooked by the media since it's founder died. Yes im talking about the Monster Raving Loony Party (i really dont think spelling matters). Before these last few weeks i never thought a perfect political party was possible, but once hearing the manifesto of this party in the form of a man titled Ken Dancing, i can honestly say i have found enlightenment.

Incase you havent heard some of their recent policies here are just a few:

Firstly, like all great political parties, they want to see animals in parliament as MPs helping making the decisions and laws of this country. Now im sure you’re thinking what I was at first ‘who would want a horse creating laws?’. However when you take time to think about it, it actually starts to make some sense. I mean, its clear that horses are obviously smarter creatures than Tony Blairs. So why not elect one and let it actually tackle the issues such as crime and health service, taking action and delivering promises straight from the horses mouth. After all, last time I checked, horses didn’t know how to lie.

Another idea is to implement on the spot fines to Traffic Wardens for loitering close to legally parked cars. Who wouldn’t want this as a law?

The last thing I heard about this party was they plan to abolish council tax…. Wait a minute. That sounds like a REAL party promise. Well it seems this had already been thought of by the party, as immediately they followed it up with their most genius idea! The 99 pence coin! As their party member explained, creating a 99 pence coin would be great. You would save millions of pounds in time at banks and shops and all those ‘heavy pocket’ related back problems you have been experiencing would be gone forever!

Many don’t know about this party.. many don’t want to know. But they don’t know the truth! So I urge you, on polling day. Go out and vote for what’s right!

</sarcasm>
    04.07.05 08:59

you sure your British? "vote for the next President wannabe"?

ITS A PRIME MINISTER YOU DOYT!!!

just messin, I try not to get involved in all this crap, whoever gets in doesnt concern me that much, as long as it aint Tory, look what happened last time.
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Hence why he called it a "president wannabe". If you didn't catch that the first time, the "Bush's trouser" comment should have tipped you off that he was being facetious.

Comment

I thought the monster party died out?

Comment

Literally
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

england isn't a real country
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
              I thought the monster party died out?
              Lord Such died.. but the party lives on.
              04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
                just messin, I try not to get involved in all this crap, whoever gets in doesnt concern me that much, as long as it aint Tory, look what happened last time.
                You want to go to uni dont you? I think it will concern you more than you think, and what happened last time won't happen again if Tory get elected. Remember they were led by Hitler.

Comment

Working...
                X