No announcement yet.

Star Wars Three - Spoilers -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the ending was pretty cool. When Obi Won delivers baby Luke to his Uncle Owen. And Owen was standing in that pose looking out at the double sunset. Thats a clasic scene with Luke from Episode 4. I only wish they would have explained about Qui Gon's teachings that he gives to Obi Won. I know he teaches him how to contact people after death and all that, but I wanted to see more about how he does it.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• for a drunk guy, face is pretty fucking right
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
        If so It would have to be based on the New Jedi Order book series. But I doubt Lucas would ever do it. Just read the books, they all follow suit with each other and tell the same story.
        I dont think a trilogy could do justice to the NJO which is 20 books. it only took the original trilogy 471 pages.

Comment

• You aren't supposed to look at these as TWO TRILOGIES, but as one HEXOGILY
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Regardless, It wont happen.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

• Better Ending, ratehr than have Vader just go "Nooooooooooo" which was so cheezy actually have him do something. The movies said Vader hunted the jedi down with like extermination squads. Hunting to me means the far reaches of the galaxy. In the movie they were all kinda just gone except for 2, I think it would have been cool to have like a naration or somethign showing vader hunting down small groups of jedi that escaped, and then you could throw naration towards the begining of the Rebel Alliance if you really wnated to tie them together.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                Ewan McGregor did a really nice acting job- I thought whoever played Darth Sidious did a real solid job as well.
                The man who played Sidious/Palpatine was the same guy who played him in the original episodes 4-6 trilogy. He's awesome.

And Ewan McGregor did quite well for his part of Obi-Wan.
                DELETED

Comment

• nothing to wait for now but the upcoming television series. a one hour drama that lucas says he will direct. the 100 episodes will all be shot before the first episode ever airs.

Comment

• I'd like to see something based on that book. Where they did 5 tales of the 5 major bounty hunters in the SW Universe.
                    DELETED

Comment

• Good movie. Love the way they kept Darth Vader in an old style suit (with blinking lights)
                      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigwig
                        nothing to wait for now but the upcoming television series. a one hour drama that lucas says he will direct. the 100 episodes will all be shot before the first episode ever airs.

Where did you here this from? Gimme the link.
                        2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond
                          for a drunk guy, face is pretty fucking right
                          see

pj what was your specific issue with my post, if i missed something let me know but i thought the plot was basic enough to analyze it while smashed.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                            Where did you here this from? Gimme the link.
                            there was a moviefone.com interview with Hayden Christensen and George Lucas where he said that they were still working on the Animated series of "The Clone Wars" and there are gonna be more things based on lesser characters in the saga
                            DELETED

Comment

• Interesting. They shud base it on the Rebulic Commandos. The game is so bad ass.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

• To the guy who asked why Yoda faught Palpatine alone instead of with his Jedi friends: THEY'RE DEAD. Thanks, pay attention next time.

I thought it was great, it had it's bad parts, but so does every movie. Nothing is perfect. The scenes with Anakin and Padme are still awkward, though. I loved Grievous, best droid villian ever. As well as many other parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X