drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drugs

what are your guys' views about doing drugs? what have you done, why do you do it, if you have done any ones most havent done, how does it feel, etc..

personally, i have been high and drunk, not simultaneously, and while it is sort of fun, most of the time i think it feels best just to feel normal and not be drugged. i get drunk with my friends at school, and i pretty much only do it and enjoy it because it is a fun social activity. i have only been high a couple times, and it wasnt all that i thought it would be but still kind of fun. however, i sometimes get the feeling when i am drunk or high that it is an artificial sense of wellbeing and this is not how i should really feel or act, and i find that a bit disturbing.

i guess i alter my conciousness for either explorational purposes or social purposes. when i am in school i drink moderately to heavily about 1-2 nights a week. during the summer not as much but still some. smoking i would only do a couple times a year, just to listen to music and chill.

i dont plan on trying any other currently existing drugs.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Let people do what they want, if they kill themselves with it, it's their own doing.

Comment

I tried coke once but hated it (the high was nuts but I dont like sticking things in my nose, lol)
      I love to toke
      I love alcohol
      I've done shrooms a handful of times
      I've taken Adderall, Xanax, and Oxycodone (Adderall I've taken the most out of the 3, We used to crush up Xanax bars and let the dust settle on our weed and then take bong rips and be done, I took an oxycodone once and I got way to drunk that night to understand what it actually way, I blacked out besides my pool and woke up in my bed next to some girl I met that night )

The only shit I'd stay away from is the harder stuff, X, Acid, ect. I'd much rather get high than drunk. Being diabetic and drinking mass amounts of alcohol doesnt mix well together... I do it just as a way to kick back and relax, I also love the taste of beer and mixed drinks are a sure fired way to get my drunker, quicker than the average bear. This is where it gets pretty funny, I drink at least 2-3 nights a week and every day on the weekend. (so much for not drinking while being diabetic huh?) I smoke whenever I have bud and I buy about an 8th a week (I can get it to last for about 5 days if its just me) as coke goes, I did it once and it wasn't even a lot but I hated it and I hate what that dumb fucking drug has done to my friends. Shrooms I usually do once or twice a year, Once on my birthday (January) then again over the Summer.

wow go figure a thread about doing drugs got me typing all this...

Comment

I guess this is the latest fad. Start a thread with as generic a title as possible and watch everyone give their two cents on it, even though most people's two cents just mirror the two cents of others.

So here's mine. If you're dumb enough to let a chemical substance control your life you deserve to die. Period.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

STRAIGHT EDGE HARDCORE PURE HATRED

sXe
          PURE TILL DEATH

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
            So here's mine. If you're dumb enough to let a chemical substance control your life you deserve to die. Period.
            Amen

Comment

I don't agree with some drugs, crack heroin etc but for the most part I think pot should be legalized. If I drink I make sure I'm with other people and it's in a party surrounding, Drinking and Smoking alone can get pretty bad. I can't stand people who want to be under the influence all the time, probably because I was like that and got pretty fucked up.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                Let people do what they want, if they kill themselves with it, it's their own doing.
                It's not this point that's the problem, it's when drugs hurt others that I start having a problem.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Drugs dont hurt people.

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                  I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                  tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                  im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                  i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

I drink and I dabble with the cheebery. Here's my view on it, for what it's worth:

I really don't see the harm in doing things that you like to do, assuming that it's not detrimental to other people, and you can handle yourself with it, as well as own the consequences. (See Squeezer's note above--he's on the right track.) Smoking pot or drinking are just like any other addictive activity when it comes down to yourself. Too much of anything's just not healthy. Self-control is key, and if you know when to draw the line for yourself, fine.

As far as coming down on someone else for what they do--that's just not cool. Who are you to say what's good or bad for another person? Yes, there are certain situations where you could step in and say something, but most of the time people who shout "DRUGS ARE BAD! ALCOHOL IS BAD!" from the mountaintop also have issues of their own. Clean up your own backyard before you start dropping trough in mine, that's all I'm saying.

EDIT: Weird word usage.
                    Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 05-23-2005, 04:08 AM.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                      I drink and I dabble with the cheebery. Here's my view on it, for what it's worth:

I really don't see the harm in doing things that you like to do, with the addendum that it's not detrimental to other people, and you can handle yourself with it, as well as own the consequences. (See Squeezer's note above--he's on the right track.) Smoking pot or drinking are just like any other addictive activity when it comes down to yourself. Too much of anything's just not healthy. Self-control is key, and if you know when to draw the line for yourself, fine.
                      Since everyone is different some people can tolerate a lot more than others. I actually pride myself on knowing when to call it quits, I have friends that have no self control and drink to get absolutely shit faced, I however drink till im feelin good and then call it quits for the night. If I'm at my own house or lets say spending the weekend at a buddy's cabin I'll drink everyone under the table simply because I know that when I wake up I'm in a familar enviroment... I've always told my friends they can drink as much as they want, but when they get so shitfaced that they start trying to pick fights with me I won't hezitate to knock them the fuck out and explain why I did it the next morning when there not shit faced.

Originally posted by motherfuckin conc
                      As far as coming down on someone else for what they do--that's just not cool. Who are you to say what's good or bad for another person? Yes, there are certain situations where you could step in and say something, but most of the time people who shout "DRUGS ARE BAD! ALCOHOL IS BAD!" from the mountaintop also have issues of their own. Clean up your own backyard before you start dropping trough in mine, that's all I'm saying.
                      These people kill me, I had someone pretty much tell me I was the scum of the earth and a no god piece of shit because I drank underage and fiddled with cheeba. Then I later find out the chick was a compulsive liar and had cheated on all 3 of her previous b/f's with the same dude, needless to say I thought hogo was gonna have to choke a bitch

Comment

I don't even take painkillers.
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I've never had anything except for massive amounts of alcohol. Not planning on doing anything else, either.
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
                            needless to say I thought hogo was gonna have to choke a bitch
                            Hahahaha

I drink fairly heavily when I'm out and when I'm at home, but I rarely do drugs. In fact the first spliff I've had since the summer was last friday, and I'd already eaten a whole packet of sweeties so I could only have 4 tokes before I felt like chundering. Drinking for fun isn't a problem - you only do it when you're up for a laugh. Drinking to escape means you'll do it on a more regular basis for quite a while, so you're more likely to miss it when you don't drink
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Drugs are really bad and can ruin your life, don't ever do drugs, you will end up in hell.
                              I would never even think about doing drugs, ever. Just say NO!
                              Originally posted by Disliked
                              However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                              when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Working...
                              X