I feel sorry for Coldplay

Outsold 4:1 by a naked frog pretending to be on a motorbike :turned:
      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Yeah I don't get why it mimes being on a motorbike

MAYBE ITS JUST CRAZY

Like Arthur Brown's world.

Comment

I WILL PAYPAL ANYONE $100 IF THEY MAKE A CGI VIDEO OF THE CRAZY FROG GETTING DECAPITATED WITH A CHAINSAW, AND I WILL ADD ANOTHER $100 TO THAT IF THEY SHOW THAT SWEETY THE CHICK SHIT GETTIN RUN OVER BY A TRUCK.

Thankyou

P.S Please make sure u decapitate the frogs hands and legs first before decapitating his head..i wanna see him scream
          1: TNTkilla> wow i cant see them
          1: PRiMORDiAL> u laggot
          1: funny_porkchop> move your dick out the way :P
          1: PRiMORDiAL> loooool

Comment

i'll hold you to that

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
              I've never heard it...
              me neither.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

COLDPLAY’s CHRIS MARTIN has confessed his desire to eat THE CRAZY FROG.

Speaking about the band’s recent chart battle with the animated star, Martin also revealed details of his rival’s backstage habits.

“We refer to him as ‘That Little Frog’,” he said. “We don’t like the frog and it brings me out in hives. I go red. The point is that little thing should have its legs chopped off and I’d like to eat them in a restaurant.”

Speaking to Xfm, Martin continued: “I don’t know what I’m talking about. We love the frog. He’s friendly nice. We saw him backstage at ’Top Of The Pops’. He was doing all kinds of drugs. He was with all kinds of pond life hanging around him. “He has such a big entourage. Two toads are his bouncers, and a duck that follows him around filming things. I mean, he’s cool but he’s annoying. And don’t think we hadn’t thought of covering his song…”

The Crazy Frog’s ’Axel F’ outsold Coldplay’s recent single ’Speed Of Sound’ by four copies to one to hit the Number One position in last weekend’s charts (May 28).
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

There was a commercial about ringtones including this "Crazy-Frog" on Finnish television broadcast a couple days back. I was shocked, and still am. :death:
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Working...
                  X