No announcement yet.

weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe if i write RIP like the 200 other people, he'll put in a word to jesus for me

Hey man, Just want to let you know Star Wars was a good movie and I'm sure you'd love it. Rest in peace. Be assured that the fvck that did this to you guys will get ass-raped many many times in prison.
    Posted 5/20/2005 at 8:59 PM by ethankhoa
    Hi. It seems pretty scary reasing about this? I really don't get it? I have no idea how you died. What's it like? Can you even read this? I'm so scared because I've been treating everyday like it was my last, and yet, people still hate me for no good reason. It sucks when you're innocent, but no one hears you cry out. I don't have the voice to defend myself. I just have the ability to continue loving those who hurt me.. and they know how to hurt me hard. If you see God, can you please tell Him I said thanks for helpng me be stronger this time? Life can be so hard. Man, I'm so scared....
    Posted 5/21/2005 at 12:19 AM by meetot
    Last edited by Ilya; 05-27-2005, 06:51 PM.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

That's bloody creepy ..
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Yea.. my buddy Johnny from elementry school knew him.. he called me on wednesday and told me about it.. but I never met him

Comment

afk making a blog where I can post the name of any visitor I get.
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
          X