Can someone in the USA do me a huge favour? Pretty Please? =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
    are you saying i seem like a guy who preys only on females who partake in many snacks

because you'd only be about 27% right
    no, im simply saying you wouldn't turn down a rather robust girl for a night of sex.

that's all.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

OMG I WANT THAT SKIRT!!!!!!11111111111

j/k LOL!

Comment

C'mon Squeezer, you know you'd hit it more than once.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
          Let me give you a man's view on this.

When it's crumpled up on the floor next to my bed, I won't give a damn if it's the real thing or a cheap knock-off.
          that's really what I was trying to say all along
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Gotta make it simple for 'em. I already explained that in the "Cut Is God Of The World" thread. Subtle hints, sarcasm and things along those lines just don't work around here with all the slow people.
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
              Gotta make it simple for 'em. I already explained that in the "Cut Is God Of The World" thread. Subtle hints, sarcasm and things along those lines just don't work around here with all the slow people.
              ...I don't get it. I also don't get half of this thread. That skirt looks like one of those stupid Old Navy skirts. Just wait a month and you'll find it in a thrift store for 75cents, damn.

Comment

He meant that it doesn't matter who made it because he'd be too busying sleeping with the girl to care. Not that it would really matter even if he wasn't anyway.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                  No, I don't think you're hearing me. That skirt probably cost around $15 to make with the materials and labor. They try to sell it for $200 because consumer whores like yourself will pay for it. And its "Juicy Couture"--just another bullshit name. That's what you're paying for, not the skirt. And how do you know it's Juicy Couture, could just be a cheap knockoff that this guy is trying to sell for $200 because consumer whores like yourself THINK they're getting the real deal. That's the problem with eBay.
                  Shhh...Without shallow, materialistic whores in this world, there'd be no chance for 70 yr old men to get laid by 23 yr old girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                    He meant that it doesn't matter who made it because he'd be too busying sleeping with the girl to care. Not that it would really matter even if he wasn't anyway.
                    don't waste your....nevermind.
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      Yeah its Juicy Couture, DUH!
                      You've probably seen Juicy before in popular culture, even if you didn't notice it. For some reason tons of stars wear it. The simplest way to spot Juicy Couture is to look for the shiny silver J zipper puller on a hoodie. My girlfriend points it out to me every single time. She's like "Hey that's Juicy Couture!" when we're watching tv/movies ... Anyway, although their prices are very high, the clothes look absolutely great on small girls with a little shape, because that's who they design for. They're well made and last a long time too, so a good piece of clothing made by them might actually be a good investment.

Juicy has a kind of gorgeous preppy style... in a far greater way than Abercrombie might.
                      Last edited by DoCk>; 06-07-2005, 06:39 AM.
                      TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                      qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                      3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

nice advertisement, i'll take two

Comment

Working...
                        X