Firing a 816LB mass into a comet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firing a 816LB mass into a comet.

The Deep Impact mission will fire a 816lb mass into the comet Tempel 1. This is expected to answer questions that has be haunting humans for years, such as "What happens when you fire a 816lb mass into a comet?" Honestly, scientists don't all of the details. The largest thing we can learn is the make up of comets. Depenting on their construction, the mass could leave a huge crater or barely one at all.

Ever play "The price is right"?
    Now you can try to guess the size of the crater that will be formed. Tell them what they are playing for Johnny.
    "If your guess is close enough, you could win a custom-made plaque from Ball Aerospace, who built the Deep Impact Spacecraft. The plaque will be made of the same kind of copper material that makes up the heavy mass of the Impactor, laser-engraved with the mission logo."

http://www.planetary.org/deepimpact/contest_enter.html
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

the crater will be the size of my dick, because my dick is an 816lb mass
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I love these forums
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmM BItCHH

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

I wish the bleak reality of our corrupt society hadn't jaded me so much that I stopped caring about anything astronomical since age 13.

Comment

Originally posted by Raver420
            "It'll get ya drunk. You'll be fucking Fat Chicks! You Might even fight a N**** or Two!"
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

How's it taste, motherfucker?
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Like poison it tastes

Comment

I there any significance with 816lb? Why not make it a nice round 1000lb
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Well, it is 370 kilograms, but I figured that most (read:the american) forums goers would understand pound so I put that value up here.
                    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                      Ever play "The price is right"?
                      One meter!
                      Zemyla>You know, quoting yourself in your sig is a sign of irredeemable narcissism.

GuruMeditation> You're on SS, you're an it.
                      GuruMeditation> Unless your ship grows boobs, in that case you're a freak.

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                      Also u cud tlk about helping language skills.

Comment

You get entered into a drawling if you are within 10 meters so by atleast saying 10 meter you cover the range of 0 to 20 meters.

Comment

Working...
                        X