No announcement yet.

Yahoo! calls Britons homosexuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had Mexican food in Mexico. It was good from what I remember. I do remember that the booze was good
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
      If you havent gone to Mexico you havent had Mexican food..
      I live in a city with a Hispanic majority. I have eaten meat stuffs that look the same as what comes out of a dog food can. I have eaten Mexican food.

Ive gone to the Rio Grande and looked across and decided i didnt want to cross. I wouldnt want to actually go to Mexico for my food. When you get enchiladas for under a buck a piece you know theyre skimping on health regulations. I can only imagine what sanitary means in Mexico where water, which is supposed to clean your dishes, defiles ur utensils and gives u the shits. If you want some good mexican food come to San Antonio. If you want to pay $30 for a Mexican dinner or $3 you can

Before i get in trouble tho im fine with mexicans

Comment

British food, at least, old time british food ( I'm talking recipes 100-1000+ years old) is really, really good stuff.

But, when I look at it I see that my cupboard contains: Mostly indian mixes (Chicken Korma, Rogan Josh) a few enchilada kits, and misc other foods. Chinese needs to be bought takeaway: Indian and Enchiladas you can make at home.

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          British cuisine is mostly different forms of pies and pastries, and chips.
          Then there's steak, the invention of sandwiches, trifle.

And what's America donated to the world of cuisine?
          Apple pie and mcdonalds.
          I'm pretty sure the Dutch invented apple pie. . .We have given the world the gift of Hot Pockets though.

Comment

The dutch make great ovens.

Comment

Originally posted by iKillburger
              I live in a city with a Hispanic majority. I have eaten meat stuffs that look the same as what comes out of a dog food can. I have eaten Mexican food.

Ive gone to the Rio Grande and looked across and decided i didnt want to cross. I wouldnt want to actually go to Mexico for my food. When you get enchiladas for under a buck a piece you know theyre skimping on health regulations. I can only imagine what sanitary means in Mexico where water, which is supposed to clean your dishes, defiles ur utensils and gives u the shits. If you want some good mexican food come to San Antonio. If you want to pay $30 for a Mexican dinner or $3 you can

Before i get in trouble tho im fine with mexicans

Nah, u havent eaten indian food, gg, afk

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                Nah, u havent eaten indian food, gg, afk
                HE didn't say he had.

Whats the difference between the Mexican food and the American-Mexican Food?

A jalapeno is a jalapeno for fuck's sake.

Comment

Who the fuck's calling our food drudgery?
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                    Whats the difference between the Mexican food and the American-Mexican Food?

A jalapeno is a jalapeno for fuck's sake.
                    You'd be surprised. I live in Arizona, so the "American-Mexican" food is a lot more different than it is in New York. I'm not talking Taco Bell, I'm talking the little non-chain places. I went to a place where they put a hamburger patty in a taco shell with some lettuce, cheese and green bell peppers and called it a spicy taco.

Comment

I live in California where there's a huge Latino population. But the best Mexican food I had was in San Antonio, where my mom's side of the family is. They have homemade tortillas at most places, and the style is authentic to what you'd find in Mexico. Out here in my city in Northern California, it's almost impossible to find a Mexican Restaurant that uses homemade tortillas.

Peanuts is right, tho. If you make a recipe in the a traditional style, with the same ingredients, it doesn't matter if the restaurant is in the UK or Mexico City. It's still going to be the same fucking recipe. That's why they use recipes...universal consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        I've had Mexican food in Mexico. It was good from what I remember. I do remember that the booze was good
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                        X