Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tone
    24 is hardcore

while its true 24 acts a bit as propaganda, that doesnt matter to me because its still good entertainment and suspense

The fact that you like it proves that it is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
      The fact that you like it proves that it is gay.
      seconded

i've only seen, what, 2 episodes? and both of them were the main character guy protecting a hostage guy from about 15 enemies with blazing guns. and hear "oh no, i'm hit" i did not. i also did not hear, "oh no i'm out of ammo!"
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I know this is kind of a retarded perspective on it, but I'm kinda glad that Brits like many of our products. It makes me believe for a second that they all don't totally hate us.

Comment

I saw most of the 1st season and hated it. Too (over)dramatic for me.

Why did I watch most of the 1st season if I hated it? Because a gaggle of people were at my house to watch Godfather I and II but they started watching 24 instead and once you start that DVD try and pry those people away from the TV or get them to watch something else. Do they care I invited everyone over for a special viewing of the best movies of all time? NOOooooo.... Mindless TV show watching fruitcakes....

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            innuendos
            funiest word of the day
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

24 is crap. Shield all the way!
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Never watched 24 since Shield airs at the same time here in Finland. Shield rocks btw.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

lol whoever says 24 sucks is a faggot
                  1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                  1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                  1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                  1:Vitja> afk
                  1:Underground> haha vit
                  1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

I saw 2 episodes of the Shield, its awesome shit. I learned the term cumburper (faggot) from that show.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

for example, in one instance one of the terrorist's demand was that the director of CTU be killed and his body delivered because he was on his trail. so jack had to take him and have him kneel down on his knees and then shot him in the back of the head dead.
                      Thats one thing I don't get, when Jack took Chapelle to the train depot to blow his brains out, the unnamed random arabic-looking terrorists pulled up in a 4x4 to watch and make sure Jack killed Chapelle. Why didn't they just whop out an AK and take Jack and Chapelle out at the same time? Would have made their job a lot easier

I like 24 AND The Shield, WHOA! Except The Sheild is on really unsociable hours here and I'm too disorganised to even comprehend taping things
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        Thats one thing I don't get, when Jack took Chapelle to the train depot to blow his brains out, the unnamed random arabic-looking terrorists pulled up in a 4x4 to watch and make sure Jack killed Chapelle. Why didn't they just whop out an AK and take Jack and Chapelle out at the same time? Would have made their job a lot easier

I like 24 AND The Shield, WHOA! Except The Sheild is on really unsociable hours here and I'm too disorganised to even comprehend taping things
                        BTW, that was fake, there's no way that a CTU agent would blow another one's head off.

No way.
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                        X