Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm really tired but basically the book comes down to this:

- people die
    - dumbledore and harry hold hands and dance into the starlit memory of summers past, where they discover that voldemort was A Troubled Young Man
    - some more people die
    - some people make out with each other
    - snape kills dumbledore

oh and in book 7 harry potter has to find four whorecruxes (parts of the [funk] soul [brother] of Voldemort, formerly A Troubled Young Man) and destroy them because it'll power down voldemort's shields so that harry potter's ion cannons can penetrate the outer perimeter and provide cover for harry potter's x-wing to make a last-ditch desperate destructive dash for the voldemort's power core, flanked by tie fighters and interceptors, in a bid to end the madness of the tyrannical empire once and for all.

edit: it's worth noting that in another fantastic writing choice that once again shows jk rowling's insight into adolescent minds, harry potter is now nothing at all like he was in book 5 (i guess the "angry young man" phase only lasts like 8 months in rowling's world?), which was nothing at all like he was in book 4, which was nothing at etc. etc. etc. on the plus side, it means the book no longer has a main character whose intestines you want to wear as a necklace.
    Last edited by Vykromond; 07-19-2005, 09:13 AM.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
      dumbledore and harry hold hands and dance
      u turnd me on.

-Mephiston

Comment

i dont think u have to put -Mephiston after every post cuz we can see who posts it O.o
        Big Chill

Comment

Can someone tell me the first few opening lines of Chapter one? I downloaded 3 different e-books and each one is different, I've got to figure out the real one
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Lemme go steal the book from my brother....

"It was nearing midnight, and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind."
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
              Lemme go steal the book from my brother....

"It was nearing midnight, and the Prime Minister was sitting alone in his office, reading a long memo that was slipping through his brain without leaving the slightest trace of meaning behind."
              Solid, I have the book
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Coolest part of the book:

"'Happy birthday, Ron,' said Harry, when they were woken on the first of March" -Page 389

(Ron and I have the same birthday and I just turned 17 this year)
                Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
                  Coolest part of the book:

"'Happy birthday, Ron,' said Harry, when they were woken on the first of March" -Page 389

(Ron and I have the same birthday and I just turned 17 this year)
                  I walked past this ginger guy yesterday and i thought 'hey it's ron!', poor sod.

Comment

coolest part of the book is when u close it and see the backpage, i love itit just turns me on
                    Big Chill

Comment

Working...
                    X