Los Angeles Drivers are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Drivers are idiots

Yeah, long story short, some guy in a BMW SUV was practically bump drafting me because he obviously wanted to go faster than the car which was infront of me ..... he then nearly spun me out when I took a right hand turn into my neighborhood and floored it away.... dumbasses. Didn't catch a license plate cause I was turned the other way, lol. That's all.
    DELETED

Lol, bump drafting.

Comment

BRRM BRRM NASCAR HEEEYUK

I had some fag riding my ass a few weeks ago when I was driving down some backroads. I droped down to second and proceded to leave the kid in the dust. Pssh motherfuckers need to stop thinking that a CRX is as slow in the corners as it is in a straight line...

Comment

If you think LA drivers are shit, come visit Finland.

Here, for some reason, people put on their blinks when they START turning the wheel, and for the love of God, who does it help? The blink is made there to show the other drivers what his intentions are.

Blargh. :turned:
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I love the 4th wonder of the driving world....

The man who is infinately turning left.

This is a man, usually in an older car, a dirty van possibly, with his left hand turn signal always on.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by hogo
            BRRM BRRM NASCAR HEEEYUK

I had some fag riding my ass a few weeks ago when I was driving down some backroads. I droped down to second and proceded to leave the kid in the dust. Pssh motherfuckers need to stop thinking that a CRX is as slow in the corners as it is in a straight line...

I do have to agree, when you look at one, you don't think much about it, but it can do some stuff, I've witnessed it myself.
            DELETED

Comment

I had some fag riding my ass a few weeks ago
              lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                lol.
                I was waiting for someone to quote that :wub:

Comment

I had some fag riding my ass
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yah LA drivers suck. Spent a few days there last weekend.

Da1 : You think it's bad they turn on the blinkers when they start turning the wheel? They turn on the blinkers AFTER they start turning over there. I swear at least three people turned into our lane, turned the blinkers on then turned them off again.

We had the permantently turning left guy too ... he was driving a truck this time though.

I thought I'd seen the worst drivers in the world in France. But LA has succesfully overtaken one of the worst countries in the world for driving to become the place I'd least want to rent a car.

Edit : I would also like to congratulate the stupidity of LA residents who think the best place to have fireworks on 4th of July is on the road. Within 5 minutes of coming back from a theme park we'd already had to stop three times because some idiots fireworks had gone onto the street and was spinning round. The next morning at the hotel we also noticed that one of the tires on the car was flat.

Seriously, you guys can't be trusted with fireworks nevermind guns.
                    Last edited by GuruMeditation; 07-07-2005, 12:00 PM.
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

The other day some stupid old granny somehow managed to reverse backwards fast and crush this guys leg against the wall, still reversing. Everybody around the area were shouting "STOP! STOP! FUCKING HELL STOP!!". She seemed to be oblivious to it all and finally twigged something was up. She STEPPED OUT the fucking car, only to reslise there was a guy in extreme pain behind her car. She still didn't know what was going on/what to do, so at this point a guy just came and drove the car off the guy for her. Why are these people allowed on the road?

Comment

Turn signals? why use two hands to turn the wheel when I can use my one hand and not make the turn because I couldnt dare place my cell phone down for 1 second! drive with my lights on at late dusk or early evening? I can see why should I care if nobody can see me? Drive with 13 kids in a car meant for 5 max? the more the better...I mean why should anyone care if the 10 extra kids cant wear a seat belt when we get plowed by another car?
                        Make a Right turn from the left lane...as well as a left turn from the right lane...slow down when a car is coming the other direction...even though it is a two lane highway....you just never know?!?!?!

Standard idiot symptoms of drivers in the PA, NJ, NY I-95 corridor. The cell phones piss me off the most as well as the women that have every mirror pointed at there caked on made up faces, yet they are clueless that they have a car behind or next to them!

This is why I will not drive a motorcycle on the east coast!
                        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
                        X