Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disliked
    or it's a conspiracy :fear:
    Cue gimmick account named Tome in 3.. 2.. 1..

"Don't you understand? That's what the Balrogs want you to believe!"
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

If you want further info on various characters and stories before the Third Age, pick up the Book of Lost Tales I and II, II is sitting next to me but I haven't read it yet actually...

Also, not a lot of people know this, but Middle Earth was first written about while Tolkien was in the trenches during World War I, and The Hobbit wasn't thought about until one day he was bored out of his mind grading papers(he was a linguist professor) and he wrote on the side of a piece of paper "In a hole lived a Hobbit."

Of all the ages, I believe the First is my favorite, it has an extreme amount of emotion in it, really closely mirrors the Bible and has a great number of battles, as well as Balrogs(my favorite creature).

And Da1, if you watch the appendicies of the extended dvds, you will know why they made the changes that they did.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
      .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydude
        i would like some back ground info about more stuff this is one the best best topics i've read in a while...
        i know right? i learned so much shit
        MOREMOREMORE I WANNA HEAR MROE
        im about to check the other cd on my LOTR ROTK dvd to watch the appendicies, with my luck it wont be there though

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          summary of the last hour of the movie

"oh, frodo!"
          "oh, sam!"
          "oh, frodo!"
          "oh, sam!"
          lol, damn right, i turn it off as soon as Aragorn get crowned
          the rest of the film after that is shit IMO

Originally posted by Sarien
          Legolas and Gimli went later on, together, and so did treebeard I believe.
          wtf? how did he get on the boat? replacement mast?
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
            I'm working on deporting Hero. BTW Hero I think jappeuuuh was making fun of the crap Tone subjects us to. Quit overreacting to everything.

The hobbit is going to be a movie soon if not a 3 part TV series.

Lol Kolar.

They're making a movie if not 3 part TV series??! Would you have any links or any other info on this?! Please let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
              Wow you are the biggest retard I know!!!!! What do you mean by "where you there?" do you mean WERE? ARE U RETARDED. EVERY FUCKING PERSON SPELLS IT THIS WAY, WHY!!!! You are all retarded. (mostly americans). And do you know how they know it, THEY READ IT IN BOOK WHICH WAS THE BASIS TO THE MOVIES. Also, what in the world is "heaving." Do you mean Heaven? FUCK SAKES HOW OLD ARE.
              Post of the century. I can't believe this guy was on Pallies at one point.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

LOL yo those irish kids with the furry shoes took like 90 minutes to just get on a boat and sail in the sea.
                OLOLO THOUGHT THAT MOVIE WAS GOING TO END ABOUT 40 TIMES, but it kept going on and on
                1;JeBu> i thougt kid did teached how to robber banks
                1;Deluge> LOOOOOOOOL JEBU

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  I can't believe this guy was on Pallies at one point.
                  Judging by his hatred of typos and misspelling, I can't believe he was on a squad with Cig Smoke.

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                    Oh btw, I started thinking about the changes they made in the movie compared to the books, I only found ONE good thing. In Moria, when the fellowship is under attack by evil deluge-looking monsters, Gandalf says: "it's a cave troll!" However - in the book it's Frodo who says it. (even though it's an orc "captain", and not a cave troll)...But it's all good since, Frodo doesn't do anything in the movie except whine, look passionated on Sam, and cry.

The thing that bugs [edit] me the second most of all is in Return of the king, when the fucking ghosts are GREEN! WTF!"LKJFASASF [edit]

And LEGOLAS WTF HOLLYWOOD STUNTS KJLFDASF

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!11111

EDIT: Coming to think about it, Gimli is more annoying. Fuck peter jackson, fucking fuck. In the books Gimli is a STRONG, TOUGH ANGRY dwarf, not a fucking CLOWN - LKJDASFÖLKDSHFLKGDSFDSFÖLKJSDADFG

My adrenaline is rining already just thinking about it. "It was deliberate!" , "It's (the ..wtf was it's name...Ring-Robe whatever) is a bit tight around the chest" , "we dwarves are great short distance runners" AND SO ON.

Fucking asshole shit ass fuck, he was probably made to be a clown for unintelligent people like one of my friends, who lauged non-stop for 20 minutes after Gimli did anything stupid.

dfjglkfdög afk nerv-smoke <_<

Thing that pissed me off the most, was the elves coming to Helms Deep. They were even planning on having Arwen come and fight there to enhance the love story. oh man...
                    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                    Piston> I own in belim
                    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I liked the movie.

BUT I FUCKING HATE..UHHH...BRAZILIANS!!!
                      PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

tr

Ba da da da -_-

here ya go noobs now stop bickering

http://www.lotrlibrary.com/agesofard...oryofmaiar.asp

explained everything
                        :DoCk>:So what can your bird say
                        (DoCk>)>nothing
                        :DoCk>:...Wtf?
                        :DoCk>:Mackie said you talk to your bird all the time
                        (DoCk>)>i do but it doesn't talk back

I do indeed miss dock and his bird conversations