No announcement yet.

Movies in Theatres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Factory - has a guy named Willy Wanker , who "takes" kids into "chocolate factory" - assfucking at it's highest. If only Ron Jeremy had the lead.

War of the worlds - after hiding in the basement while aliens rampage across the surface they come out in the morning, WHOLE neighbourhood is litterally TORN APART, there is a fffffucking AIRPLANE crashed in their yard and yet they're able to get into their unscratched car and drive off !! Spielberg needs to die.
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      That'll be a great movie because Johnny Depp AND Orlando Bloom are hot.
      I wish you were blinded by shrapnel.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by CrvenBan
        Chocolate Factory - has a guy named Willy Wanker , who "takes" kids into "chocolate factory" - assfucking at it's highest. If only Ron Jeremy had the lead.

War of the worlds - after hiding in the basement while aliens rampage across the surface they come out in the morning, WHOLE neighbourhood is litterally TORN APART, there is a fffffucking AIRPLANE crashed in their yard and yet they're able to get into their unscratched car and drive off !! Spielberg needs to die.
        I liked how the son ran into a battlefield where death is almost certain and beat the family to Boston, cause you know that was so realistic. -_-
        Last edited by Cops; 07-30-2005, 07:24 AM.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Colossos
          By far the best 3 films this year though are Sin City, Kingdom of Heaven and Hotel Rwanda.
          WHAT? You seriously gotta be kidding. It fucking sucked
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
            I wish you were blinded by shrapnel.
            same here

PANDAGIZZLE OMFG OMFG

Comment

I hate the soup.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

We hate you.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Having read post #7, post #12 was quite funny
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                    The Island - not as bad people make it out to be still pretty bad, come on folks have you seen Dungeon and Dragons?
                    Holy motherfucking shit, is this movie bad. I saw it last night and wanted to punch the screen while peeing on the floor. The product placement is absolutely ridiculous (Xbox posters in the "hive"? Are the clones gonna buy lots of Xboxes and Aquafina?) and the continuity absolutely sucks (maglev trains, yet there's that whole car chase that involves train wheels? Come the fuck on). It was also severely preachy--I felt like I was watching an action-packed pro-life rally. Worst movie I've seen in a very long time.

War of The Worlds - it had this immense ability to be made a good movie but instead they wasted a lot of money, poor tom cruise it wont be talked about for years to come, oh well people can always talk about how he's fucking a girl who looks like a skeleton.
                    Heh, I appreciated the fact that it was a Speilberg movie, and it was a decent way to spend a couple hours. Nothing fantastic (and you have to suspend a lot of disbelief--but hey, it's a sci-fi flick) but decent.

Charlie and The Choclate Factory - The singing was terrible, the oompa loompa was one guy and some parts of the movie annoyed me. All things said I still liked it and it had a nice tim burton twist which I've come to appreciate after Big Fish. There was some mistakes made but i still think this is worth renting, wait for it to come to your local movie store.
                    Agreed with the singing and the oompa loompas. Actually, agreed with the entire review. Decent movie, but the original is still way better.

Wedding Crasher - Best comedy I've seen all year, I didn't have to pay to see this but i gladly would.
                    It was a coin flip between my girlfriend and I as to see this or The Island. Unfortunately, I won. I should've seen this instead. Don't go see that horrible crapfest of a stinkburger, The Island. Save your money and punch yourself in the crotch a few times instead.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd, hi I'm latent homosexual

It was a coin flip between my girlfriend and I as to see this or The Island. Unfortunately, I won. [/i]

Damn I need your luck, or that double-faced fake coin, cuz last time I did that I ended up seeing Love actually instead of Kill Bill. God, I hate women.
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

anyone seen that movie "Stealth" yet?
                        havnt heard or seen much about it, only the trailer comes on the telly the odd night now and again
                        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                        oNe-t> YEAH
                        nopcode> before going out
                        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                          Stealth-

Sucky plot, great action which distracts you from it. Jessica Beal is hot, shes wet sometimes in the movie and in a hot bathing suit. Pretty dumb plot as i said, U-VAC E.D.I is a robot created to take place of pilots of ships called a Talon. There's Talon 1, Talon 2(Jessica Beal) and Talon 3(Jamie Foxx). (Ironic, in SubSpace/Continuum, the Warbird looks like the Talon in Stealth. Also ironic, the name Talon is the name of an elite Warbird pilot in Continuum, har har har). Pretty nice cast, and cool technology, but the lightning bolt thing was crap. Give it a 3/5

Comment

Agreed with the singing and the oompa loompas. Actually, agreed with the entire review. Decent movie, but the original is still way better.

If you had to put the two together the original would definately come out on top.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Sin City,
                              It is obvious that no real thought and effort has been put into the script
                              Guess you haven't read any of the Sin City comics because the script is taken without editing from those (three books; Sin City, That Yellow Bastard, Big Fat Kill).

and a ton of money has been thrown at the effects.
                              Not that much, if I don't remember wrong, the budget was only $40-50 million. That's even less than those horrible Hollywood comedy movies have.

In my opinion Sin City is the best movie I've seen (so far) this year. But for the review..I'm not so good in English so I'm not going to write one.
                              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                              L K> taught u what?
                              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                                That'll be a great movie because Johnny Depp AND Orlando Bloom are hot.
                                It's reassuring that girls are just as shallow as men.
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X