No announcement yet.

Movies in Theatres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've got to give it up to christian bale for losing all that weight just for a single role. he must've been putting himself at a serious (or at least semi-serious) health risk in doing so.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stylez
      Lol, me and my friend noticed that also...

Also when that big EMP blast happened at the beginning of the movie, everything was shut down expect for the camcorder some guy had to record the aliens coming from under ground...

Also if Tom Cruise had a 60's muscles car, without any computer components in it, how did the EMP wave affect it? It should've still worked...

There was other things, but can't think of them right now...
      Probably a bit late on this reply, but.. as for the camcorder I couldn't tell you. As for the cars, the general idea was that all cars had computer chips in them. When the EMP pulse happened the computer chips were disabled. Tom mentioned this to the mecanic, and if I remember correctly he told Tom "you were right, that fixed it". Then Tom ended up taking that van that the chip was replaced in.

Comment

I saw Broken Flowers the other night. It was pretty good; very artsy.

I want to see Hustle and Flow and the other one... what's it called??
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
          War of the Worlds was good because Justin Chatwin is hot.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was good because Johnny Depp is hot.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith was good because Brad Pitt is hot.

The Wedding Crashers was good because Owen Wilson is hot.

I wonder why I'm not a movie critic....

sucked up and dry by the MTV media
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
            I liked how the son ran into a battlefield where death is almost certain and beat the family to Boston, cause you know that was so realistic. -_-

much better ending if he had been dust'd, or red mist'd
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

So I saw Hustle and Flow (NOT BY CHOICE, but I glad would have if I knew it was decent) and completely disagree with what you said Cops.

I won't get into it, because I could definitely see where you are coming from.

It's a love it or hate it movie without a doubt.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i pissed on a poster of that movie.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
                  much better ending if he had been dust'd, or red mist'd
                  or eaten by large talking dinosaurs
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Anyone see Brothers Grimm yet?

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
                    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderMage
                      Anyone see Brothers Grimm yet?
                      yep, it was okay. I'd rent it, not worth paying $10 to see. I thought the same about Valiant.

Comment

best movie comming out looks like narnia.

I'm still in the works of offing the anakin from star wars episode one so he's not in Ender's Game.

Comment

I think the other one is called Rize.
                          Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

the da vinci code looks good, read part of the book then had to give it back
                            but what i did read was excellent, very compelling
                            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                            oNe-t> YEAH
                            nopcode> before going out
                            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Oh yeah the da vinci code looks like it may be good, the girlfriend said the book was amazing I might have to borrow it.

Comment

Working...
                              X